Bad
Good

My children have both loved Adams. I thing the staff is great and there are so many opportunities for the students because of the wonderful local resources (especially OSU).

Adams is great, a lot of the teachers are really involved and obviously love their jobs. The school has gone down hill severely since the principal change. A lot of the great programs such as art, are at risk. Also there seems to be a lack of interest and control at the top.

This is my 4th year with a child at Adams and I am very pleased with the school - for a public school. I have LOVED each and every teacher my children have had so far and appreciate that every staff member knows my children by name and remembers things going on in their lives. My only complaints would fall more under general rules (like zero-tolerance instead of common sense/situational). I don't love that the default consequence often involves missing recess, which I believe only worsens my active child's impulsive behavior. But I love the teachers and their classes enough to stick with it.

My daughter has gone to Adams for k-1st grade. We are moving to Georgia and are sad to leave this great community. Both teachers she has had have been great. They also have an amazing art teacher!

Adams is a very solid elementary school. The teachers we have had thus far have been very caring, well-prepared and experienced. Overall, most of the kids we have observed seem quite happy. The school lacks a bit in the area of rigor. Our child rarely comes home with more than 5 minutes of homework and the standards are not very high if you are looking to challenge your child academically--you'll really need to supplement with outside activity. Overall, this is a very safe, caring environment.

This school is awesome! everything about it is wonderful, from the principal Patty Pearson all the way down to the volunteers that keep our school thriving. We are out of the adams area but insist on going here. Best elem school in oregon!

Last modified Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.