Posted April 27, 2014
I continue to be happy with the school for both of my middle schoolers. I have two very different children; one that has an IEP and one that doesn't. The one with an IEP gets support and plenty of extra help. The other one is in challenge classes and is doing quite well with the curriculum. My suggestion for improvement is more communication about testing, especially OAKS (and its new equivalent for next year). The school should tell the parent the exact dates of each test to be sure the student is well rested and doesn't have a big event the night before such as a track meet that gets them home late. Overall I am happy with the school.

Cheldelin Middle School 5

Posted October 23, 2012
My kids have flourished in this school. It is very competitive and offers challenge classes and highschool prep classes.The teachers are excellent.

Cheldelin Middle School 2

Posted December 23, 2009
This is the 2nd year here for my kiddo. I have been truly underwhelmed nearly since day one. I have a tag child in reading but does not excel in some other areas; does not get the support or help needed. Sometimes I just gets passed over when just needs a few extra minutes of personal time with a teacher. It is really sad.

Cheldelin Middle School 0

Posted December 15, 2009
I enjoy the school. Needs more extra-curricular activities. Track, Cross-Country, and disc golf.

Cheldelin Middle School 5

Posted October 21, 2009
My child is in the gifted and talented classes and has had an extremely positive experience. There are many options here for gifted children. The class sizes have been small and the teachers very motivated. It seems to me that the parents are very involved. School-sponsored extra-curricular activities are limited because of budget cuts, but there are many after-school activities available that are not directly school sponsored.

Posted July 12, 2009

Cheldelin Middle School 3

Posted March 14, 2008
The school has very caring teachers and a very upbeat, positive atmosphere, with smaller class size. However, for those those who learn differently, it is far better as a social experience than an educational one. If this area were different, I'd give them 5 stars.

Cheldelin Middle School 1

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted August 01, 2005
My son who is in the talented and gifted classes has great teachers and a great learning experience. My second son who is learning challenged didn't have the same positive learning experience. My comments below reflect my son who is excelling in school.

Cheldelin Middle School
987 Conifer Blvd NE, Corvallis, OR  97330
Last modified Cheldelin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cheldelin Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top