Corvallis, OR

Posted September 05, 2014
Our daughter has absolutely thrived in this school - with such a caring and healthy learning environment. We have loved everyone she gets to work with, from the recess monitor to the teachers, receptionist and principal. We felt very welcome when we started here, and going into our second year we still do! There are so many ways the school includes the community too, including an awesome school garden! I love that my daughter gets two languages and and a real love of learning from Lincoln. There are assistants who help here in small groups with her weak areas and other teachers, like her music teacher, who see her strengths and let her confidence shine. I am so grateful to have this school in our lives!

Posted May 31, 2014
When it came time to enroll my Oldest child, I wanted her to be enrolled in the dual immersion language program so I chose Lincoln even though we live in district for another school. I now have two children at Lincoln. A 2nd grader and a kinder. They truly thrive at school. The have so much fun while they learn. I am a fairly involved parent and have never seen any attitude or treatment by any staff member that I found suspect. My kids like going to school, have good friends, and learn so much. They are constantly coming home enthused about a project, craft or experiment they did that day.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2013
Lincoln is a great school. I have 2 kids there and love the dual immersion program. The teachers and staff are so dedicated and always there to help. Our children are thriving at Lincoln and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted December 16, 2012
I had heard all the bad press about this school and was hesitant in enrolling my kids here. I am happy to report wonderful things about this "best kept secret" school. Teachers are compassionate, staff are patient. Kids are wonderful. I wish people would stop saying its a terrible place, filled with bullies, it is simple not true. Honestly I think the diversity is greatly needed here in Oregon too.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2012
We had a TERRIBLE experience here. Our twins reported to us that other children in the classroom were being abused. We informed the school. The said they were conducting an investigation but refused to let us know about the their findings. One of our twins ended up with panic attacks over fear that her teacher would hurt or humiliate her as happened to other students and the principal said she was "overly sensitive." We asked to have her transferred to another class and were told there was no room in any other class in the district. We asked about having her tested to the next grade level and was told if she were advanced enough for that the teacher would have already informed the principal. We pulled her out to homeschool and had her independently tested. She tested between 1 and 3 grade levels above where she was in all but one subject, and that was by only a few weeks of work. The following year we learned that the carter school DID have room for her when the district told us there wasn't room in any other school in the entire district. BTW Muddy Creek Charter school is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend it and hope the district will put kids before politics & extend their charter.

Posted August 26, 2008
incredible family atmosphere. my daughters thrive there. they have looked forward to school every year. 3rd and 5th graders now... and very smart.

Posted June 19, 2008
Even thought the dated scores make Lincoln appear to be below standards, Lincoln has always been involved with my kids, and great to work with. Patti Ball is an amazing, award winning, teacher for 3rd thru 5th grade class. My daughter has been attending lincoln since 3rd grade is going into 6th grade, entering Lincoln's Middle School program. My son has been a challenging student but gets personal attention from his teacher Jennifer Kreta and his councelor Mrs. Nancy and has shown great improvements in his behavior and studies.

Posted February 20, 2008
My grandson transferred to Lincoln Elementary after Inavale closed down and he was assigned to Patti Ball's class (national award winning teacher). His good experience reminded me what excellence in teaching can accomplish. His sister started Lincoln's dual immersion program at age 5, and is quickly becoming bilingual! Jean Wood

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2007

Posted March 27, 2007
Yes it's a little crowded but it's still a wonderful school. They offer a dual Immersion Language Program to teach kids to speak and also be taught in spanish and english. My daughter is now in the 4th grade and she has been in the dual immersion program for 3 years now and she speaks spanish fluently along with english. I think that this will be a very important asset for her future. Lincoln is by far a great school, and I see them only improving. Christy Simpson

Lincoln Elementary School
110 SE Alexander Ave, Corvallis, OR  97333
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top