Bad
Good

Mt View Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2014
Mt. View Elementary K -1 has a very professional, caring, team of teachers who are up to date and using best practices to meet the Oregon Common Core Goals, while making learning interesting in a positive atmosphere. They are continuing to encourage students who did not attend K or Pre K classes or are special need students, and are behind in classroom socialization or academic skills. Both my grandson and now my granddaughter have had the wonderful experience of learning in this elementary. I appreciate that Mt. View works hard on the basics and yet is able to provide learning outside the classroom, such as Resident Artists and Science, SMART.

Posted November 10, 2010
My son just Started Second grade at Mt. View this year 2010-2011. Previously he attended Wilson, but do to the lack of leadership and discipline to the students who were violent towards other students we transferred my son to Mt. View.My son is in Mrs. Fischer's second grade class. Previous to working as a teacher Mrs. Fischer was a counselor she knows how to work with children and how to word things so they don't get their feelings hurt when they do something wrong. She is an absolutely amazing teacher! Also Mrs. O' Neil is the Principle and she truly cares about the children. She is more then willing to meet with parents one on one as well as work together with you and other people at the school to get your child/children the best education possible.

Posted February 19, 2005
My daughter is now in 2nd grade and thriving her teachers have been great. Her goal this summer is to work hard and skip the 3rd grade. Her teacher and I have spoken about it and she is willing to help us with our goal. My daughter is on an after school basketball team with six other girls and she is having a great time. The school also offers before school spanish class, after school art classes, and choir. They children also get music every week they get P.E. and art time. I know at least one parent of each child in my daughters class. In my experience parents are welcome to come and speak to the teachers. I am more than satisfied with this school. I will be putting my son in the all-day kindergarten class next year. He is thrilled and can't wait.

Posted July 03, 2004
I am very pleased with Mt. View School. This was my son's first year at the the school and he loves it and has been doing well.

Mt View Elementary School
340 NE Granger Ave, Corvallis, OR  97330
Last modified Mt View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.