Corvallis, OR

Linus Pauling Middle School 4

Posted October 26, 2009
It's very well organized. As a student I was able to communicate easily with teachers and everyone. Whenever I needed help I got it. The students are all helpful and smart + there are volunteers who are parents. I loved this school (:
2 people found this helpful

Linus Pauling Middle School 1

Posted October 07, 2008
I liked Linus Pauling. All the students and fuculty were all very helpful and nice. Math Science and lit were all easier 'a's because of how nice the teachers were. Totaly recomend this school because it was built 5 years ago I believe and is bigger than some highschools.
2 people found this helpful

Linus Pauling Middle School
1111 NW Cleveland Ave, Corvallis, OR  97330
Last modified Linus Pauling Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linus Pauling Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top