Cottage Grove, OR

Posted January 04, 2012
I am researching schools and they have been very helpful in the office with providing me information and answering questions.

Latham Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2009

Latham Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Latham school has been great for my daughter. She is a 5th grader this year and has been attending Lathan since kindergarten. We will be sad to leave Latham after graduation this year. The teachers and staff, especially Chad Hamilton, Mr Farmer, Molly Fuller, Stephanie Fallini, Mrs. Frederick, and Cathy Sabin have been nothing but supportive of my daughter and have made her educational and social experience of public school a postive event. Thank you Latham, we will miss you!

Posted December 02, 2007
We have a kindergarten and 3rd grade student at Latham. We are not in the area, so we have to have attendance exception to go there. It is absolutely worth the effort to take them there every day. Chad Hamilton is a fantastic principal, and the rest of the faculty is top notch. It has been nothing but delightful to have our kids attend Latham school.

Posted August 22, 2003
My experience with Latham has been awesome! We do not live in the Latham school district and we are just so happy that Latham has been able to have us. Now I can say that it's for the quality, integrity and sense of family that the school offers. The teachers are wonderful and provide an excellent education for all students. My son was particularly motivated by Mr. Broadbent. He is a unique teacher and is sure to touch many children's lives. The parent's are very involed and the 'Parent Club' is great!

Latham Elementary School
32112 Latham Rd, Cottage Grove, OR  97424
Last modified Latham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Latham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top