Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school does not teach its students honesty, has a student I have been told this or that is going to happen, this or that is going to change, at this rate the students dismiss it as nothing, as we are used to them almost never doing what they say. They most certainly dont teach equality. I have seen sexism, racism, homophobia, bullying and pure hatred from some of the staff. Many of the students have no respect for the teachers because of this, and vice versa.

Has a student at this school, who is now moving into CHS, I have nothing good to say. I only ever had 2 teachers with any sort of respect towards me. I have been disrespected, insulted and put down by so many people (mainly staff) and I have not been heard out by the district. I also have a huge problem with the dress code, I had to shop for 4 hours just to find a few things that were in code. This school has caused my sibling to be scarred with major mental issues, the district has no interest with anything but punishment! The classes are taught terribly the majority of the time, and I have had multiple subs visibly look at students breasts and rears. I have a friend whos currently still attending, and he is terrified of some of the teachers, because of the bullying. It needs to stop.

Bullying is a major problem at CMS and not just by the students. We are three years gone and my kids are emotionally healthier and safer. The move was a good choice for us. My daughter is in NHS and will graduate with honors next year. My son was dismissed from his IEP a year ago, finishing up his last term of middle school making it on the honor roll, and is ready to start HS in the fall.

This school could use change to better a young mind. Stop punishing like a Boss oe Manager by intimidating great minds and people That They Will Become!!! Treat them differently so they can find their best in Focus Where It Matters Most... Creslane Elementary has taght my 3 children to become the best they can with kindness and Awesomeness. .. and No Bullying! Creswell Middle School doesn't seem to get the clue, from 2 blocks away our young minds are being developed to fail and or stress when they go from 10 to 12... That Sucks. My daughter loved school and now dredds her second year at CMS :( Please Creswell MS. GO Take A PTA at the Creslane Elementary School and remember why we raise our children to succeed ... Treat our kids well and they will treat you with greatness :)

My daughter loves this school. We came from a homeschool situation, so I was expecting a lot of hassle. The enrollment process was smooth, and my daughter loves all of her teachers. Awesome school!

My son is a great student and leader with his peers and the school has been nothing but a nightmare. My son used to love school now comes home crying and fearful of administrators and some teachers. Always assuming one child is the problem without even asking just assuming. After going to arranged meanings by staff and no introductions of whom is in the room, the truth comes out the moment oaks my son what happened. It was as though they forgot to ask. The principals comment of my child always has the right answer was thrown at him and she walked out of thd meeting she called without saying a word. Report cards come with inaccurate grades. I had great hopes for my kid in this beautiful school but 2 months in am very displeased with the leadership and my heart broke format child.

I am very pleased with quality of teachers, TAG offerings for my above average child. Good communication between teachers and parents. High quality curriculum, high quality electives.

I am a student here at CMS and have been for about a month now, I've attended 4 different middle schools and this one is by far the best! I can't believe I'm saying this about school but it's pretty sweet. The building is brand new as of like 2 years ago and is VERY nice!

I have worked at this school for 12 years and I find that every day I promote this school. We have parents who are trying to transfer their students into our school. Our staff is supportive, caring and puts the students' needs above all else. I don't know who wrote the post of September 10th, but there are always two sides to every story.

My son is an A student and plays 4 sports a year. He had nothing but problems at this school. The administration was totally incompetent and cared more about punishment than trying to find out the source of any problems. I ended up transferring my son and the problems stopped!

Last modified Creswell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.