Creswell Middle School 5

Posted January 22, 2014
My daughter loves this school. We came from a homeschool situation, so I was expecting a lot of hassle. The enrollment process was smooth, and my daughter loves all of her teachers. Awesome school!

Creswell Middle School 1

Posted November 13, 2013
My son is a great student and leader with his peers and the school has been nothing but a nightmare. My son used to love school now comes home crying and fearful of administrators and some teachers. Always assuming one child is the problem without even asking just assuming. After going to arranged meanings by staff and no introductions of whom is in the room, the truth comes out the moment oaks my son what happened. It was as though they forgot to ask. The principals comment of my child always has the right answer was thrown at him and she walked out of thd meeting she called without saying a word. Report cards come with inaccurate grades. I had great hopes for my kid in this beautiful school but 2 months in am very displeased with the leadership and my heart broke format child.

Creswell Middle School 4

Posted March 05, 2011
I am very pleased with quality of teachers, TAG offerings for my above average child. Good communication between teachers and parents. High quality curriculum, high quality electives.

Creswell Middle School 5

Posted December 05, 2010
I am a student here at CMS and have been for about a month now, I've attended 4 different middle schools and this one is by far the best! I can't believe I'm saying this about school but it's pretty sweet. The building is brand new as of like 2 years ago and is VERY nice!

Creswell Middle School 0

Posted January 28, 2010
I have worked at this school for 12 years and I find that every day I promote this school. We have parents who are trying to transfer their students into our school. Our staff is supportive, caring and puts the students' needs above all else. I don't know who wrote the post of September 10th, but there are always two sides to every story.

Creswell Middle School 1

Posted January 05, 2010

Creswell Middle School 0

Posted September 10, 2009
My son is an A student and plays 4 sports a year. He had nothing but problems at this school. The administration was totally incompetent and cared more about punishment than trying to find out the source of any problems. I ended up transferring my son and the problems stopped!

Creswell Middle School
655 West Oregon Ave, Creswell, OR  97426
Last modified Creswell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creswell Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top