Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Creswell Middle School 1

Posted June 01, 2016
Bullying is a major problem at CMS and not just by the students. We are three years gone and my kids are emotionally healthier and safer. The move was a good choice for us. My daughter is in NHS and will graduate with honors next year. My son was dismissed from his IEP a year ago, finishing up his last term of middle school making it on the honor roll, and is ready to start HS in the fall.

Creswell Middle School 2

Posted December 30, 2014
This school could use change to better a young mind. Stop punishing like a Boss oe Manager by intimidating great minds and people That They Will Become!!! Treat them differently so they can find their best in Focus Where It Matters Most... Creslane Elementary has taght my 3 children to become the best they can with kindness and Awesomeness. .. and No Bullying! Creswell Middle School doesn't seem to get the clue, from 2 blocks away our young minds are being developed to fail and or stress when they go from 10 to 12... That Sucks. My daughter loved school and now dredds her second year at CMS :( Please Creswell MS. GO Take A PTA at the Creslane Elementary School and remember why we raise our children to succeed ... Treat our kids well and they will treat you with greatness :)

Creswell Middle School 5

Posted January 22, 2014
My daughter loves this school. We came from a homeschool situation, so I was expecting a lot of hassle. The enrollment process was smooth, and my daughter loves all of her teachers. Awesome school!

Creswell Middle School 1

Posted November 13, 2013
My son is a great student and leader with his peers and the school has been nothing but a nightmare. My son used to love school now comes home crying and fearful of administrators and some teachers. Always assuming one child is the problem without even asking just assuming. After going to arranged meanings by staff and no introductions of whom is in the room, the truth comes out the moment oaks my son what happened. It was as though they forgot to ask. The principals comment of my child always has the right answer was thrown at him and she walked out of thd meeting she called without saying a word. Report cards come with inaccurate grades. I had great hopes for my kid in this beautiful school but 2 months in am very displeased with the leadership and my heart broke format child.

Creswell Middle School 4

Posted March 05, 2011
I am very pleased with quality of teachers, TAG offerings for my above average child. Good communication between teachers and parents. High quality curriculum, high quality electives.

Creswell Middle School 5

Posted December 05, 2010
I am a student here at CMS and have been for about a month now, I've attended 4 different middle schools and this one is by far the best! I can't believe I'm saying this about school but it's pretty sweet. The building is brand new as of like 2 years ago and is VERY nice!

Posted January 28, 2010
I have worked at this school for 12 years and I find that every day I promote this school. We have parents who are trying to transfer their students into our school. Our staff is supportive, caring and puts the students' needs above all else. I don't know who wrote the post of September 10th, but there are always two sides to every story.

Posted September 10, 2009
My son is an A student and plays 4 sports a year. He had nothing but problems at this school. The administration was totally incompetent and cared more about punishment than trying to find out the source of any problems. I ended up transferring my son and the problems stopped!

655 West Oregon Ave, Creswell, OR  97426
Last modified Creswell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.