Posted January 14, 2005
This year my son is in the first grade. Last year he was in Mrs. Gorgons kindergarten. This year he is being taught by Mrs. Wilson. Let me tell you...This school has the best teachers. They all care, and want the best for your child. My son David actually likes to go school. That's alot more then I can say about my school days! I wish I went to Oakdale!

Posted January 07, 2005
We had Four children go to oakdale last year 2003-2004. they loved it and got all the special help they needed. the staff was wonderful and always keepted us imformed on our children. we had to move to salem due to buying a home but Our children miss oakdale and have fallen behind. our children have moved alot thru school but oakdale was there favorite and the talk about it all the time. we miss all of the staff and our friends. we highly recomend oakdale to anyone. and there extra help such as speech and extra learning programs are excellent. -Hannick ,Fields, Maxson,McFadden Family

Posted October 11, 2004
This is my child's second year, transferring from Salem/Keizer district. We have seen a postive result. My child feels secure and his learning is excelling. My regret is that we did not move from Salem before this. With 5 children, all grown but one, I state clearly. Oakdale is the best school around. Thank you Oakdale. The Herreras

Posted December 10, 2003
This school has a wonderful atmosphere and high values. Issues with students are taken seriously and promptly. Staff are genuinely concerned about the students growth in all facets. It's a great place to be!

Oakdale Heights Elementary School
1375 SW Maple St, Dallas, OR  97338
Last modified Oakdale Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakdale Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top