Dundee, OR

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted October 29, 2007
I love this little school - my son is a special needs student - hearing impaired and they have bent over backwards to help him be sucessful. I feel like he has five additional mothers watching out for him - the CARE program is the best and I've seen my son go from somewhat shy and quiet to outgoing and happy - I agree with the parent participation and community feel

Dundee Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2007

Posted September 06, 2005
Dundee is a wonderful school with a very healthy level of parent participation. It is the community focal point. As a parent, I have been allowed to present feedback and really be an integral part of the education system. Going on 7 years of active, weekly volunteering, I can honestly say I will miss everyone, staff and parent alike, within Dundee Elementary when we move.

Posted August 03, 2005
The parent involvement in this school is phenomenal. I have met so many wonderful people through the many volunteer opportunities at Dundee. The teaching staff works closely together as a team as well. I have had 2 tag children enrolled for over 7 years, and have been very pleased with this school and community. In addition to the TAG program, the students also participate in Art Literacy in addition to their regular programs. The teaching staff has been consistently committed to doing what is best for their students, including blended classrooms and 'Teaching up' with their classes when necessary. Because of this, both of my children have benefitted by having the same teachers for 2 years in a row. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted September 14, 2004
The teachers are superb and all the support staff are helpful to both parent and child. A caring community feeling is very present at this school.

Dundee Elementary School 0

Posted August 07, 2004
Dundee Elementary has a great community feel to it. I think average studetns and below average learners are well served. TAG kids are not consistently challenged.

Dundee Elementary School
140 SW 5th, Dundee, OR  97115
Last modified Dundee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dundee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top