Posted April 28, 2014
this school is amazing love the teachers and principle and this school would not be complete with out Kristy just love the office staff

Eagle Creek Elementary School 1

Posted February 15, 2014
A shameful school that does little to help children with special needs and focuses on test scores. Many families have pulled their children from this school, or Pike schools in general. Test scores are the main focus here, and your child will suffer as a consequence. You are in luck, however, if your child can get into a high ability classroom which are much safer and provide a better educational. Otherwise, your child will be subjected to large classrooms with behavioral problems. Teachers are not provided with appropriate assistance to work with children with special needs or behavioral problems. Be sure to ask parent opinions of this school who have children who are not in HA classrooms- you will be shocked, but even more so regarding the fine-tuned cover up abilities of the admin. Save your children's education - consider moving to another township or suburb where your children and tax dollars can support a successful learning environment. However, if you want to focus on your children's ISTEP scores, this is the place for your kid!

Eagle Creek Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2013
I attended Eagle Creek K-6 from 1994-2001 and in general loved the school. It always felt like a family to me and I had many great encouraging teachers. I was in the TAG program and was given many opportunities to advance myself and my education. The principal at the time, now retired was caring but strict, a good combination. Although az a rather nerdy child I suffered a bit of bullying, most of the students were quick to stand up for someone who needed help. I did have one terrible teacher whose behavior was unacceptable but I was able to bring my concerns to the administration (I was a bit precocious for a third grader) and I felt that my concerns were heard. We enjoyed the family atmosphere and parent involvement as well as the availability of art curriculum. In general the school can boast quality teachers and staff who really care and a wonderful community atmosphere that builds active caring children who become awesome adults!

Posted February 18, 2010
I have had three kids go to this school, one of them has special learning needs and they work great with him. I love the teachers and staff are great

Posted January 27, 2009

Eagle Creek Elementary School 0

Posted December 15, 2008
I am from a pretty good school in WA and my son was new to Eagle Creek this year. I was hesitant because of the appearance of the school but so far I am pleased. The principal is very involved. He is in the lunch line helping out and whenever I show up he is in the mix, recess, walking the halls and even making great announcements over the intercom. The staff is very pleasant and I am pleased all around.

Posted March 07, 2007
This is a great school to send your kids to. The teachers are awesome and the principal holds the kids accountable for their actions. Eagle Creek Parent

Eagle Creek Elementary School 0

Posted September 09, 2003
The principal holds the students responsible for their behavior and expects them to take pride in their school. This appears to be a rare quality in a principal these days.

Eagle Creek Elementary School
30391 SE Hwy 211, Eagle Creek, OR  97022
Last modified Eagle Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top