Elmira, OR

Posted June 10, 2014
I have been very pleased with the principal at this school. She is an avid supporter of students. No matter what side my son has been on I felt as though he was listened to and cared for. The Special Ed teachers are firm, but compassionate. They adamantly defend their students and push for academic equality. Community involvement has provided arts education, Teachers have pushed for technology use and physical education where the budget was lacking. My one wish was that there was more extensive and responsive playground supervision.

Elmira Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2013
I do not like this school at all. The correspondence sent home is always wrong. The Principal calls the students liars and allows teachers to treat students with no respect at all. I have had nothing but problems with this school all stemming from a terrible Principal that is definitely not there for the students. Most of the teachers are very nice and helpful.

Posted August 26, 2009

Posted June 16, 2008
My experience with this school has been a positive one. Both of my boys have had some great teachers who have been very caring and dedicated.

Elmira Elementary School
88960 Territorial Rd, Elmira, OR  97437
Last modified Elmira Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmira Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top