Elmira, OR

Elmira High School 4

Posted June 29, 2013
Good school but we have lost so many electives. Our kids need a core education but they need variety to make them well rounded people in life. I appreciate the staff, they do a great job. The rest of the community needs to realize they can not keep voting down bond measures and expect things to improve. its our community, our kids and our future. We need to invest in all of that, and not just financially. The admin for our school has changed positively in the past few years, now let's support them. Stil alot of drinking and partying. The school has cracked down a little on the athletes but not enough. This could be a great school if we stay on the right track. Much improvement in the last 3 years, but still need more.

Posted September 28, 2012
I am a student at Elmira. I love this school, all the teachers are awesome, and though I wish there were more academic oppertunities I understand that the buget cannot afford this. I admit that I am biased because I go here but I really do like it. GO FALCONS!!!!

Elmira High School 0

Posted May 20, 2008
They refuse to let my children do harder work, there for they are preventing them from being the best students they can be. Some teachers dont seem to really like their jobs. Worse school I have ever encountered.

Elmira High School 1

Posted February 07, 2008

Elmira High School 4

Posted January 22, 2008
Our boys enjoy the athletic programs and do well in them. Would like to see a bit more extraciricular activities such as a drama club. We are happy with the offering of AP classes and thus far they have kept the boys challenged.

Posted January 01, 2008
Elmira is a great school for everyone. They have a good sports program. Go falcons!

Posted December 19, 2007
I was an exchange student in this school, and at the time I was there, it was an awesome school. Teachers really like what they do and they do it very well. I keep an excellent memory of this year. If I had the chance to live in the US, then, I would probably choose to live in Veneta and send my kids there.

Elmira High School 3

Posted December 17, 2007

Posted October 31, 2007
I'm not sure why the school is rated so low. The community and environment here is wonderful. Teachers work hard and are well-prepared and qualified. The new Principal is amazing with excellent leadership and is really making being a student here fun. When I have children, I would want them to come here.

Posted May 21, 2007
This school kicks some butt! The teacher quality is good. There are not that many extracurricular activities. There is a great atmosphere at this school that makes it easy to learn.

Elmira High School
24936 Fir Grove Ln, Elmira, OR  97437
Last modified Elmira High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmira High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top