K-12 & Ungraded|Public charter

Bad
Good

Posted November 19, 2014
Estacada Web Academy continues to serve a growing community of learners interested in online education. Our charter school employs only Oregon resident teachers. We place a premium on personalized education plans and mentorship believing that learners perform best when they feel connected to their goals, outcomes, and supports. Give us a call. You will likely get to talk to our professional educators personally to discuss your learner and how our school can benefit your family.

Posted September 05, 2014
I wanted to take a brief moment to review this school. It has done wonderful things for my child who has been pretty phobic of the intensity that over-crowded schools bring. After trying *everything* to alleviate his stress, we decided to pull him from his regular traditional schedule and enroll him at EWA. Last year was a great year for him--and ever since, he has remarkable self-esteem and is social and unafraid of trying new things. I know a lot of this is because we took away that stress, but much of it is also attributed to the fact that the teachers were so eager to work with him. It was nice to have them consistently reach out and care about how their students were doing. We lobe this school so much, we have fled out the application for our 2nd grader. Thanks EWA for being such an amazing resource and offering up such great community!

Posted April 26, 2014
I am an 8th Grade Student at the Estacada Web Academy. The Estacada Web Academy has been a wonderful experience :) I deeply appreciate all the time and effort that the teachers and staff put in to making sure our learning experience runs smoothly. I <3 The online classes and getting a chance to spend some time learning with awesome peers and an awesome teacher :) I Have made some great friends this year who help boost my confidence and encourage me in my work. I also enjoy all the different ways to communicate to teachers. And most of all becoming friends with the teachers :) I am looking forward to be in the Estacada Web Academy until Collage is over :) But even then, it's going to be hard to leave such a great school. I really hope we win the 5,000 because I think our school does not only deserve it but will also, use the money in a benefiting way.

Posted April 13, 2014
My son is in the TAT program. It is the perfect fit for him. Under the great leadership and teaching of Mrs. Butler the kids learn how connecting with history (both in skills and knowledge) makes you a better world citizen today. There is a great camaraderie among their group. Best of all they learn that volunteering and working together makes a difference in this world.

Posted April 09, 2014
My son loves EWA and the program he is in. He has met and made some good friends and this has helped him improve his confidence. The load of studies is perfect for him and he is able to improve while still working at his own pace.

Posted April 08, 2014
EWA is a nice school, truly. The teachers are usually fast to respond&help, the classes arn't to difficult if you work in them daily, and it's all at home. I especially like the Wolf, our mascot. Arrooo! Out of 100 stars, I'd rate this 95 stars- there ARE a few cons. Like staring at a computer can be stressing, you can spill coffee on the computer =0, and the school COULD allow more breaks! =) Anyways, it wouldn't hurt to try this school, and I find it fun! ~U-Know-Who Princess P.S. I'd rate this school 100 stars outta 100 if they gave us 6 month breaks twice a year! =)

Posted April 08, 2014
its an online school I as a 7th grader do 4 different classes along with a homeroom class my four classes are earth science math language arts and us history i do 5 different online classes 4 are an hour long and one is half an hour i use edgunuity and canvas for my school work and i've learned quite a bit of new things so far i've gone on two field trips so far and there is a lot of fun little things you can do every day.i really like this school and hope we win the 5000 dollar. :)

Posted April 07, 2014
My daughter started attending Estacada Web Academy 3 years ago and participates in the Trails across Time History Immersion Program. She enjoys learning about our history and has the opportunity to lead tours at the historic site. She struggled in a typical classroom and this has been a safe place for her to have time with her peers 2 days a week. It is a truly unique setting.

Posted March 11, 2013
EWA is an amazing online school. I came in a month late and im already ready to graduate on time. There is so much support and your teachers are a text away. I dont think ive ever been so motivated to do school work. All the teachers plus the principal will go out of their way to help a student. there are live online classes and live study halls which really helps us students get involved. I recommend EWA 100% -Hero Khoshnaw

Posted February 08, 2013
We think that Estacada Web Academy is a very good school, and they have lots of good activities and study halls to help us with our school work. This is a review from Byron, Mariah, and Sarah Trelstad

Summit Learning Charter