Bad
Good

Posted April 07, 2014
My son's teacher, Elaine Butler is amazing. She is always available and helps in so many ways. The school has been fabulous for him and we are so thankful to Mrs. Butler! Words can't express. ..

Estacada Junior High School 4

Posted March 13, 2014
I'm an eighth grader at EJHS now, and in my two years, the school has been on the local news twice for freak incidents. Both were troubling for every student, but I never thought it was an unsafe place to be. Mrs. Rhue is our principal now and she's always done a good job of keeping my school a safe and fun place to be- even if she's not popular among every social group. She expects work, work that comes in better and better every test season. The environment at EJHS is laid back without being lazy and very strict as far as rules go. I'm proud to be a homegrown Estacadian who went to Estacada schools :)

Posted January 01, 2010
Im a 7 th grader and this school is the best school ever im soo glade i get to spend 2 years here and the principal is amazing shes the best

Estacada Junior High School

Posted December 15, 2009
This school Is uhmazing. I love the principal!

Posted May 04, 2008
This school is azmazing! I am not looking forward to moving next year. I love how at the beginning of each day, we get to catch up on homework, and get help when we need it. If you're a 7th or 8th grader, you need to go here!

Posted March 06, 2008
I love this school!!! my favorite part is having the F.A.S.T days to catch up!

Estacada Junior High School 4

Posted March 30, 2005
I am a 7th grade student at Estacada Jr. High. The teachers here are outstanding, and are always willing to help. Our principal Mr. Olds is so cool. We have a half an hour at the end of a regular shool day to do homework and go to other classes to get extra help. We get the choice of band and/or choir and one elective {we don't get to choose that class} or no band or choir and two electives. If your studend is harassed we have very, very stric harrassment policies and are working towards the 4Rs. RESPECT, RESPONSIBLITY, RELATIONSHIPS, and RISK-TAKING. Come to this school! Our year is devided up into three terms and we have parent teacher confrences half way through each one. Please consider coming to my 3A school!

Estacada Junior High School
500 NE Main St, Estacada, OR  97023
Last modified Estacada Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.