Bad
Good

My son's teacher, Elaine Butler is amazing. She is always available and helps in so many ways. The school has been fabulous for him and we are so thankful to Mrs. Butler! Words can't express. ..

I'm an eighth grader at EJHS now, and in my two years, the school has been on the local news twice for freak incidents. Both were troubling for every student, but I never thought it was an unsafe place to be. Mrs. Rhue is our principal now and she's always done a good job of keeping my school a safe and fun place to be- even if she's not popular among every social group. She expects work, work that comes in better and better every test season. The environment at EJHS is laid back without being lazy and very strict as far as rules go. I'm proud to be a homegrown Estacadian who went to Estacada schools :)

Im a 7 th grader and this school is the best school ever im soo glade i get to spend 2 years here and the principal is amazing shes the best

This school Is uhmazing. I love the principal!

This school is azmazing! I am not looking forward to moving next year. I love how at the beginning of each day, we get to catch up on homework, and get help when we need it. If you're a 7th or 8th grader, you need to go here!

I love this school!!! my favorite part is having the F.A.S.T days to catch up!

Last modified Estacada Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.