Goshen Elementary School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
I love Goshen..At first I was a little nervous about sending my child here:Goshen being so small and all, I had the image that, they wouldn't be up to State standards..they have exceeded my expectations.

Goshen Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2010
My 2 kids are currently going to Goshen. The staff is really good about working with the kids and helping them out. Goshen staff cares about the kids and how they are doing. My kids can always get the extra help when they need it. Goshen is a great, wonderful school for kids to go to it always has been.

Goshen Elementary School 0

Posted December 02, 2007
My 2 kids went to Goshen for 2 years and it was the best school i could have ever enrolled them in. The staff is fantastic. They make learning fun for the kids

Goshen Elementary School
34020 B St, Eugene, OR  97405
Last modified Goshen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Goshen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top