Eugene, OR

Posted October 18, 2011
We researched deeply calling multiple current and former parents before transferring here. Our 2 years have been far superior to our previous private high school. The academics are superior and students are challenged to their full potential. Our daughter enjoys learning her third language. The electives fulfill her passions for creativity such as drama, yearbook and sewing. Last year one called "The game of Life" taught such things as how to buy a used car and how to grow a garden (just two of the many subjects in this class). Hands on in the community service projects have enriched her spiritual life in another dimension. Rich in the arts and rich in caring teachers who routinely pray for my daughter and family. The school tailor made ways for our daughter to "redeem" two previously low grade from her former school that happened in a year that she was having severe health problems. We have been supported in every way and this has made my daughters last two years of high school a joy.

Posted March 29, 2005

Posted January 27, 2005
I am a student in middle school. I like that there are only 13 in my class and all my teachers are great. Last year there were about the same number. I like it a lot better than the other private school where there were 27 in my middle school class although the school was 'prettier'. My teachers stay after school to help me. I like having computer classes where I can learn to type. I don't have hours of homework every night like my other school.

Posted October 13, 2004
- a former student
I am a former student of Lifegate Christian School and I think that it is the best school that I have ever been to. The teachers are Encouraging and they care about your education. They don't let you get by with doing everything the easy way, instead they encourage you to do your best in everything. They all set godly examples in the way they act. The students can look at their teachers as not only a teacher but, also as a friend that is always there for them. I am thankful that my teachers challenged me in my work to prepare me for college. The teachers made class fun by doing activities outside of the text books and preparing class trips.

Posted April 24, 2004
As a former teacher myself, I am impressed by the organization of teachers and staff. This is our first year with private schools. We wanted our child to have those important middle school years in a Christian enviornment. A bad experience at another school caused us to research a little deeper. The two new administrators have Dr. degrees in Education and their vision for an International High School is awsome! Our child again enjoys school. The encouragement, joy, and honest caring about developing a child into a well rounded, educated, Christian adult is obvious in their choice of teachers, curriculum,and philosophy. This school was recommended to us by our youth director.

Posted February 09, 2004
My daughter went all 4 years of high school and it was a wonderful experience. Lifegate prepared her well for her college education. The school has wonderful teachers.I was very comfortable with my daughter in a safe & loving enviroment.

Lifegate Christian School
1052 Fairfield Avenue, Eugene, OR  97402
Last modified Lifegate Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Lifegate Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top