Public charter
Eugene, OR

Network Charter School 2

Posted March 27, 2015
I really liked the idea of this school how the classes were interesting and set up more like college. I knew that some kids were there because they didn't do well in other settings. My daughter is smart, just unmotivated and has never been suspended or expelled. But after half a school year, it appears that the school is just getting these kids through high school. Expectations beyond that are little to none. There is no homework, so college preparation is nil, and a serious lack of communication with parents. I do not get notified of events that my daughter is supposed to go to, whether in town or out. Her teacher will text her or send her a message on FB. I find this extremely unprofessional and lacking in boundaries. The teachers seem more like friends than authority figures. If she did not just have 1 year left I would find a better school but I will be having a sit down with someone in administration. She wants to go to college, but I fail to see how she will be prepared.

Network Charter School 2

Posted October 30, 2007

Network Charter School
45 West Broadway, Eugene, OR  97405
Last modified Network Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12
Network Charter School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top