Eugene, OR

Holt Elementary School 1

Posted July 26, 2014
Unfortunately my family didn't have a good experience at this school. We are new to the area and had high hopes for the educational experience of our child. The new principal, Joyce, was not good about communicating with our family and we ultimately withdrew our child after several mishandled events. There definitely needs to be some work on keeping parents well-informed and more involved to eliminate situations getting out of control. We were not given the opportunity to have any input on helping our child become adjusted to a new school environment. There needs to be a realization that the students are real people who have futures, so how situations are handled is of the utmost importance to parents.

Posted October 08, 2013
We are new to the area and I must say I am so impressed with this school i can't believe how amazing it is!!!!! The new principal Joyce is wonderful and very involved on a daily basis. She attended the parent/teacher meetings and visited each classroom so the parents could meet her. The parent/teacher meetings were held for parents only and they were able to sit in the class and learn about what the agenda is like for the students. The communication is very open and it is always easy to reach someone and you always hear back usually on the same day. Safety is a huge priority for me and as I was visiting other schools here in Eugene, I noticed that is also a top priority for Holt. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted June 04, 2009
I couldn't have hand picked a better school. The teachers genuinely care about the kids. The PTA program is amazing, our kids have so many benefits from it. There is always something new for the kids to be doing. You will always see the principal in the halls or out with the kids. Best school my family has dealt with hands down!

Holt Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2007
This is a great school! Both of my children love attending school here.

Holt Elementary School
770 Calvin St, Eugene, OR  97401
Last modified Holt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top