Eugene, OR

Cascade Middle School 1

Posted December 19, 2013
Since my daughter has started cascade middle school I have not seen her bring home not any type of school work that she is done in your class or even homework that they wanted to do at home?? My daughter is in a special-needs class there and I'm concerned on exactly what she does while she's there at school? I noticed when it came to budget cuts that the special needs classes seem to have the most impact . At Danabo elementary school her class was completely cut out of the entire school academics! And I recently learned that at cascade middle school they don't have any communication devices to help my daughter communicate while she's at school, and we all know that communication is very important in our children's education.

Cascade Middle School 2

Posted August 05, 2013
Inexperienced principal. Teachers often miss entering homework grades and enter it with differing standards between the classrooms. Often, grades are entered at the last minute before the grading cycle. Its left to the parent to nag at the teachers and principal about missing homework. The school feels its the parents fault and sends hand-written notes to the parent to sign agreements about the missing grades for the student to get extra credit, so the teacher is clear of all responsibility.

Posted May 06, 2009
My kids transferred here from 4J and have EXCELLED while being there. The school and staff have some of THE most respectful, caring and wonderful people that I have met. Thank you Cascade Middle School.

Posted March 29, 2009

Cascade Middle School 0

Posted March 28, 2009
I believe that Cascade Middle School lacks proper teaching skills. The teachers do not properly teach the students. There academic skills are not as high as they should be. It is also a dangerous environment for students.

Cascade Middle School 0

Posted April 25, 2008
I feel that Cascade Middle School has failed at having a safe environment for my child so that is one of the main reasons for withdrawing him Cascade Middle School. The teachers want the students to respect them but, how do respect someone that does not respect you. My child has been called Retarded by a teacher and Worthless. How is a child suppose to show respect to an adult that speaks to them in that way.

Posted April 15, 2005
- a former student

Cascade Middle School 4

Posted June 06, 2004

Cascade Middle School
1525 Echo Hollow Rd, Eugene, OR  97402
Last modified Cascade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cascade Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top