Posted January 28, 2013
My son attends Shasta and we have been very happy with the quality of teachers and their commitment to student success. The new principal is great and is very involved in getting the 5th graders at the feeder elementary schools ready to come to Shasta and working with the 9th graders preparing for High School. The music progam is amazing with multiple bands and choirs for the students to join. The 6th graders are kept separate from the 7th and 8th graders. My son's only complaint is too much homework. There is always help available and the teachers are dedicated to helping every student succeed. The budget cuts across the state have reduced the number of school days which puts pressure on everyone. The Bethel Bond measure will be providing much needed new computers, books and building improvements.

Posted March 28, 2009

Posted December 29, 2008
Shasta is an AMAZING school...i love it there! There is no other school I would rather go to and I think I speak for all the Shasta thunderbirds when I say that! I am a merit scholar at Shasta and I will be able to keep it up with all the wonderful teachers that help and support us students!

Posted May 13, 2008
I love this school. I have been to public schools, private schools, boarding schools, homeschools, but Shasta Middle School is the best. I never felt left out, or scared. Unlike California or Arizona this school offers so much safety and comfort to their students. I wish I could still go to this school!!! Best ever. Whoever is moving from a far place like California to Oregon this is the best school!! No bullies, gangsters or any thing like California and Arizona. The teachers are the best. They treated me better than my own parents!!! I love all the students and teachers at Shasta. Please go there. There are lots of dances, fundraisers, field trips, electives, loveable teachers and students, and a safe environment!!! Can you believe i was afraid of going there at the begginng!! But then I met all my wonderfull teachers and friends and fell in love.

Shasta Middle School 0

Posted March 03, 2008
Love this school. As a wife of a high school teacher, I was worried about my child entering middle school and being inundated with peer pressure. This school provides a great balance of parent involvement, leadership from the top and teacher qualities. The staff is caring and friendly. We love the music programs and most of all, the ability for my child to have some of the few 'extras' that many school districts have had to cut.

Shasta Middle School 4

Posted June 02, 2007
- a former student
I think that this is a great school i would recommend Mrs.Olson for a six grade teeacher. Mrs. robbins for a senevth grade teacher. And last but not least Mrs.King and Mr.fraser.And for an Elective i would definately put your child into Choir with David Fitch. And the wallowas has great teachers

Posted July 14, 2004
Excellent school. Blues House is amazing with all types of learners. Teachers to ask for are Mr. Villanuvena and Mrs. Michalenko. We've only had positive interactions with the staff and principals.

Shasta Middle School 4

Posted February 04, 2004

Shasta Middle School 2

Posted August 26, 2003

Shasta Middle School
4656 Barger Ave, Eugene, OR  97402
Last modified Shasta Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shasta Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top