Bad
Good

The staff used to seem happier. I have witnessed the principal, Ms Case, belittle staff and act indifferent to their concerns. I am concerned about sending my child here any longer due to a lack of responsible leadership.

I LOVE Meadow View. My son is in Kindergarten this year, and his experience has been wonderful. (Both K teachers are great.) They have several fun PTA fundrasers (e.g. staff talent show, movie night, etc.), and I love how they separate the kids into different reading groups based on their level. Kids who are behind don't feel bad about not being as proficient as others, and those who are ahead still get challenged. It's amazing! Also, the principal sends monthly email updates for those who want to receive them. GREAT SCHOOL.

I have three children in this school and love it. The principal is very down to earth and always seems to be helping. My kids have a great time and teachers are working hard. As most schools in Eugene, budget cuts are hard for everyone but they are doing great under these tough circumstances!

Meadow View teachers really care about their students. In my experience most of the teachers will go out of their way if is student is having trouble. Another plus is the kids really want to be there! There are lots of parents involved with this school.

I love Meadow View. I was an 8th grader there last year and I still go back and visit and even though I dont go there anymore I still feel welcomed back. I love MV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been at this school for 9 years and throught those years i feel this school is great! compared to the other school this one is probably the best! :] in each grade i have been in i have loved the teachers! overall this school is the bomb! xD

Last modified Meadow View School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.