PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Paul Parish School is a gem of a school. We are so fortunate to have stumbled upon it when we moved to Eugene. We chose St. Paul for the all-day kindergarten program for our first child. Not being of the Catholic faith, we assumed we would transfer to a public school for first grade and beyond. However, we are still at St. Paul 5 years later and our second child is at St. Paul as well. We love the sense of family and community at St. Paul. Our children are happy and strong academically. They have access to iPads for class work and testing, weekly computer class, daily physical education class, music and Spanish classes 3 times weekly. Our children participate in religious education and attend masses regularly. The faculty and staff are supportive and warm. St. Paul Parish School is the top elementary-middle school in the Eugene area. We are so fortunate to have been accepted 5 year ago and look forward to attending through 8th grade and knowing that our children will be strongly prepared for high school.

Transferred our two kids to St. Paul after a horrible experience at another school. The teachers and principal have been FANTASTIC! I had all but lost hope in good teachers and leadership. Look no more! The academics are top notch, more advanced than a local christian school we transferred from. Our straight A kids were behind! We have loved how kind and welcoming everyone has been. The people here are truly concerned with creating a community of love and fostering learning for all the kids! LOVE ST. PAULS!

My daughter currently attends St. Paul Parish School and she absolutely loves it! The kids and staff are great. The school makes you feel like family. It feels like we are all on the same path; all working together to bring up strong, educated, and spiritually healthy kids. I love St. Paul and God willing will continue to keep my daughter in this school until she graduates.

St. Paul Parish School is a wonderful school to help you raise your children. We have been involved for 15 years and our children are caring, committed, loving individuals today. The principal, teachers, and staff see the value of every child and help nurture the spiritual and academic growths of each, whatever their faith (or even if they have none). As a parent, you have a multitude of opportunities to participate and contribute, and I would encourage anyone to take advantage of that. This year the school is working on integrating more extracurricular activities, so I'm excited for the kids. You owe it to yourself to check it out!

I am sad that we had to move from Eugene and not continue at St. Paul. My daughter loved St. Paul and all the staff. We were blessed to have Sr. Janet for her Kindergarten teach befoe she retired this year. I have nothing but positive things to say about St. Paul, however, I wish they had uniforms!!!!

So happy we choose St. Paul. It is what a small parish school should be. The sense of family & community are wonderful. Wish they had uniforms.

Last modified St Paul Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8