Eugene, OR

Posted March 01, 2013
Transferred our two kids to St. Paul after a horrible experience at another school. The teachers and principal have been FANTASTIC! I had all but lost hope in good teachers and leadership. Look no more! The academics are top notch, more advanced than a local christian school we transferred from. Our straight A kids were behind! We have loved how kind and welcoming everyone has been. The people here are truly concerned with creating a community of love and fostering learning for all the kids! LOVE ST. PAULS!

Posted February 14, 2012
My daughter currently attends St. Paul Parish School and she absolutely loves it! The kids and staff are great. The school makes you feel like family. It feels like we are all on the same path; all working together to bring up strong, educated, and spiritually healthy kids. I love St. Paul and God willing will continue to keep my daughter in this school until she graduates.

Posted December 02, 2008
St. Paul Parish School is a wonderful school to help you raise your children. We have been involved for 15 years and our children are caring, committed, loving individuals today. The principal, teachers, and staff see the value of every child and help nurture the spiritual and academic growths of each, whatever their faith (or even if they have none). As a parent, you have a multitude of opportunities to participate and contribute, and I would encourage anyone to take advantage of that. This year the school is working on integrating more extracurricular activities, so I'm excited for the kids. You owe it to yourself to check it out!

Posted August 01, 2008
I am sad that we had to move from Eugene and not continue at St. Paul. My daughter loved St. Paul and all the staff. We were blessed to have Sr. Janet for her Kindergarten teach befoe she retired this year. I have nothing but positive things to say about St. Paul, however, I wish they had uniforms!!!!

Posted February 22, 2008
So happy we choose St. Paul. It is what a small parish school should be. The sense of family & community are wonderful. Wish they had uniforms.

St Paul Parish School 1

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted February 23, 2004
St. Paul has a great sense of connection and responsibility to both the families the school serves and the greater community. I feel they really address the 'whole person' and they have an outstanding group of teachers - professional, loving, smart, and deeply invested in the school and the children they teach. I would encourage any involved parent to look into St. Paul and not just those of the Catholic faith. St. Paul is open to all families and I expect their value- based approach to teching and guiding students would be appreciated by people from many different faiths and backgrounds.

St Paul Parish School