PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have two kids at the school and absolutely love the teacher/student ratios, the variety of types of instruction for different learners (both of my kids have vastly different learning styles), and the commitment to laying foundation for life-long learning. This school rocks!!!

Wonderful teacher to student ratio, amazing staff all the way around, and they teach above and beyond so your child is really getting top notch education.

Willamette Christian School is providing our daughter with an outstanding education that is truly faith-based. We have been extremely impressed with the commitment and high integrity of the staff, teachers and parents at Willamette Christian School. We are so thankful that we are able to provide this opportunity for our daughter, and would highly recommend this school to any parents looking to give their child an outstanding education that goes far beyond what they could experience at any public school.

My son has been attending WCS's preschool for the last two years. He is a very social kid and he has thrived at Willamette. The teachers are wonderful and we are so thrilled with the direction Dr. E and the other leadership have taken the school in the last couple years. They truly care about the students and the families. That is not the case in most public schools these days. I would highly recommend WCS both for the bible-based education as well as the excellent academics.

Academically this school is great. As far as a being a Christian school the deity is not represented correctly. My daughter was confused about what Jesus looked like according to history and the Bible with burnished bronze feet and hair like wool. Jesus is depicted in every painting picture and curriculum at this school with blue eyes white skin and sandy blonde hair. It just is a Lie.

My daughter came to WCC from public schools. She entered WCC in her 5th grade year feeling she was stupid and incapable of learning. Now, 2 years later she is excelling! Her grades are above average to excellent, and she is learning at levels beyond her public school friends. She is excited to be at school and my husband and I are grateful for the fantastic staff.......

My daughter goes to preschool here and loves it! No complaints at all!

I am a 8th grade student this year and have attended since kindergarten. This school is definatly not an easy school and the curriculum is hard sometimes but most of the teachers are excellent and will help you if you ever have a problem, school related or not. My only objection is the rule are some-what over the top, but of coarse what student agrees with rules?

I rate this school 4+ as far as academics. The children have a very full curriculum and are worked very hard. I haven't heard one child say they don't like WCS. However, this school is not especially directed at or ment to be directed toward slow learners. There is no time for much, if any, one on one help.

This school is so fun and I have learned so much from the wonderful inspiring teachers.

Last modified Willamette Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8