Bad
Good

Posted November 13, 2010
wonderful school! Teachers are great! My kid loves this school. She has gone to two other schools and says this is the best one she has been to by far.

Posted September 10, 2008
My husband and I chose Meadowlark over our neighborhood school for several reasons. The staff is second to none. The teachers, sincerely care about each child and family. Meadowlark has a sense of 'community' and the feel of a small neighborhood school. Meadowlark has exceeded our expectations in every way! I would highly recommend this school. Tina Hlebechuk

Posted February 29, 2008
I have 2 kids at this school. Its on the list to be closed in 2011. My kids have done very well at this school. The school district 4j needs some work though. They have banned all sweets and treats from the class rooms. They no longer allow parents to send flowers or balloons to classes - only to the office for after shool pick up. And the lunches are very weak. They serve only a 4 oz portion of meat and then the child has to get the rest from the so-called saled bar that offers only a few choices. The important part is that the teachers really do care about kids and they do well in this school. Sorry to see it close.

Meadowlark Elementary School 3

Posted January 22, 2005
I do have one concern about the schools nutrition. My child along with other children I've spoken with as well as other parents,find that the lunches are inadequatic for a growing child. They give them one main dish and leave the rest for the children choose if they want fruits and veggies. It is a proven fact that you must ofer a child food up to ten times befor they will try it. When I was a student at that school every thing came on the tray for us to try and now our children do not get that option. The meals are no longer filling or healthy. My child comes home every day telling me he is starving and didn't eat becuase it was gross. my son is not a picky person so I no it's bad. I've also observed the lunches and are gross.

Meadowlark Elementary School
1500 Queens Way, Eugene, OR  97401
Last modified Meadowlark Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Meadowlark Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top