Posted April 24, 2010
The teachers are great and they have the YMCA program there. That is a total extra bonus.

Posted April 24, 2010
I've had 3 kids go through Spring Creek and have no complaints. They are always happy to get up and go in the morning and have had great experiences. I feel good about this, as I have friends who have had bad experiences with their kids grade schools.

Posted March 18, 2010
Spring Creek Elementry is the best school in the school because the kids learn something new every day. Your kids may not like school but they will love the people the kids and teacher. Your kids will make new friends each day no matter how shy the are. You should make shure your kids there too that school I useed to live in Springfield but I drove them all the way to Eugene Monday - Friday.

Posted October 28, 2009
Spring creek elementrry is one of the best schools out there. My kids come home from school every day saying I can not wait to go to school tommrow. If you send your kids to that school they will learn math, reading, technology and art they will really want to go to school the next day. Your kids might not light school but they will love the kids there they will make friends and a lot of friends.

Spring Creek Elementary School 3

Posted October 03, 2009
I agree with the first statement. Teacher Dependent. Also same gripe with supplies. My son was in the 'title' program when he first transferred from a deficient private K. The K teach said title would be great and we saw immed. results. First grade I was called in 3 times about how he did not test to standard for reading, but didn't feel title was right for him. After his first week of 2nd grade, his new teacher got him into title right away. Teacher dependent!

Posted June 08, 2008
We've had nothing but a positive experience here. Teachers and environment are wonderful. Kids are safe and respectful. Lots of parental involvement and school events to bring everyone together. It's been great.

Posted August 15, 2007

Spring Creek Elementary School
560 Irvington Dr, Eugene, OR  97404
Last modified Spring Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top