Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted March 12, 2016
I went here 2002-2005 and now I'm a substitute teacher. Compared to all the other schools I've been in, the teachers here are amazing and the programs this school has provide invaluable experiences that other schools and other districts just don't offer. Like all schools, there was some bullying that went on, but the school still managed to provide a positive atmosphere from the teachers and administration. I love this school and I wish more middle schools were like this one.

Posted November 11, 2015
Both my children attended Kennedy Middle School and had positive experiences. They were really well prepared for high school.

Posted March 17, 2014
Kennedy is a wonderful school they have lots of good sports and a really great wrestling programs that's won several championships. Teachers here are very kind and they care for you a lot!

Kennedy Middle School 3

Posted January 08, 2012
I hate this school I am currently a student at Kennedy and honestly I hate it I come home everyday and cry myself to sleep....the teachers are amazing but the students honestly are ummm how can I put this bad, rude and horrible kids.

Kennedy Middle School 4

Posted June 17, 2010
This is a great school, with an excellent Principal and Vice Principal. They love kids and teach them more than the 3 R's. They teach kids about discipline and respect. They have high expectations for kids and take parent concerns seriously. Only prob. is not enough parent communication.

Posted September 23, 2009
Kennedy is a great school for my daughter. PRIDE is a fantastic concept and she really enjoys it a lot. The teachers are all very friendly.

Posted August 23, 2007
I am going to be a freshman this year and I will miss Kennedy very much! It was a great school and all of the teachers are helpful and nice. When you get to 8th grade you HAVE to go on StarQuest! Mrs. Yess is the best teacher at Kennedy. :) Good Luck it's a great school.

Kennedy Middle School 4

Posted July 28, 2004
Kennedy middle school was a great school, even though I was in detention alot I really enjoyed my 3 years at kennedy. Mr Metzger was a great teacher And so were all of the teachers at kennedy. I'm a freshman now and hope other people can relate to my good experience at Kennedy.

Posted August 11, 2003
I was a former student to this school. I really enjoyed it. I just hope the teachers I had are still working there. Especially Mr. Belonger. He was the coolest. - Russell Parry, Former student, Now a senior.

Kennedy Middle School
2200 Bailey Hill Rd, Eugene, OR  97405
Last modified Kennedy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.