Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I went here 2002-2005 and now I'm a substitute teacher. Compared to all the other schools I've been in, the teachers here are amazing and the programs this school has provide invaluable experiences that other schools and other districts just don't offer. Like all schools, there was some bullying that went on, but the school still managed to provide a positive atmosphere from the teachers and administration. I love this school and I wish more middle schools were like this one.

Both my children attended Kennedy Middle School and had positive experiences. They were really well prepared for high school.

Kennedy is a wonderful school they have lots of good sports and a really great wrestling programs that's won several championships. Teachers here are very kind and they care for you a lot!

I hate this school I am currently a student at Kennedy and honestly I hate it I come home everyday and cry myself to sleep....the teachers are amazing but the students honestly are ummm how can I put this bad, rude and horrible kids.

This is a great school, with an excellent Principal and Vice Principal. They love kids and teach them more than the 3 R's. They teach kids about discipline and respect. They have high expectations for kids and take parent concerns seriously. Only prob. is not enough parent communication.

Kennedy is a great school for my daughter. PRIDE is a fantastic concept and she really enjoys it a lot. The teachers are all very friendly.

I am going to be a freshman this year and I will miss Kennedy very much! It was a great school and all of the teachers are helpful and nice. When you get to 8th grade you HAVE to go on StarQuest! Mrs. Yess is the best teacher at Kennedy. :) Good Luck it's a great school.

Last modified Kennedy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.