Eugene, OR

Kennedy Middle School 3

Posted January 08, 2012
I hate this school I am currently a student at Kennedy and honestly I hate it I come home everyday and cry myself to sleep....the teachers are amazing but the students honestly are ummm how can I put this bad, rude and horrible kids.

Posted June 17, 2010
This is a great school, with an excellent Principal and Vice Principal. They love kids and teach them more than the 3 R's. They teach kids about discipline and respect. They have high expectations for kids and take parent concerns seriously. Only prob. is not enough parent communication.

Posted December 13, 2009

Posted September 23, 2009
Kennedy is a great school for my daughter. PRIDE is a fantastic concept and she really enjoys it a lot. The teachers are all very friendly.

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted February 27, 2009

Posted August 23, 2007
- a former student
I am going to be a freshman this year and I will miss Kennedy very much! It was a great school and all of the teachers are helpful and nice. When you get to 8th grade you HAVE to go on StarQuest! Mrs. Yess is the best teacher at Kennedy. :) Good Luck it's a great school.

Posted July 28, 2004
- a former student
Kennedy middle school was a great school, even though I was in detention alot I really enjoyed my 3 years at kennedy. Mr Metzger was a great teacher And so were all of the teachers at kennedy. I'm a freshman now and hope other people can relate to my good experience at Kennedy.

Posted August 11, 2003
- a former student
I was a former student to this school. I really enjoyed it. I just hope the teachers I had are still working there. Especially Mr. Belonger. He was the coolest. - Russell Parry, Former student, Now a senior.

Kennedy Middle School
2200 Bailey Hill Rd, Eugene, OR  97405
Last modified Kennedy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top