Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

I have friends and family with children at other Eugene-areaschools, and I feel like Corridor has something unique that you cannot find anywhere else! The opportunities to participate in art, public speaking, performing arts, etc are plentiful at Corridor. The children build confidence and learn through real experiences. Like performing in the annual play at the Hult center, or managing/coordinating a crew of fellow students at the student store. They're inspired through juggling, outdoor school, and gardening. The variety of electives these kids are offered seems to be as endless as the teachers' creativity! I love this school!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Corridor teachers and faculty definitely instill a high degree of integrity and honesty into thier students. I have a lot of respect for the way they have fostered the individuality of each child, while still teaching the wholesome ideals of teamwork and sense of community into the children through the curriculum. Five Stars Corridor!!

Corridor is an amazing school and it reminds me of how good the schools used to be about 30 years ago when i was a kid. Class sizes are small, teachers and faculty truly care about the kids, and creativity and individuality is/are encouraged and fostered in every possible aspect. On top of all that, the arts are alive and well at Corridor, (hooray!!) and the Performing Arts emphasis in the curriculum is a real treat. The school gets better every year, and knowing that plans are always in the works for improvement for the coming years at Corridor is also very encouraging. My children love it, and so do we. Corridor Elementary is an exceptional school, and I highly recommend it !!!

I chose this school for our son because I liked how they encourage learning through sharing what you learned with their peers. The whole staff have shown real dedication and caring for all the kids at whatever their learning needs are. There is a really great performing arts program going on here. 1st grade and above get to pick 2 elective periods a day. Responsible behavior is encouraged and rewarded on a daily basis. Our son is EXCITED to go to school every day. There is really great parent participation because they are choosing to bring their kids to Corridor.

My son attends this school and I absolutely feel this is the best hidden secret school in Eugene. They offer the arts, wood shop, technology, tons of incredible field trips and amazing opportunities for kids at all grade levels, not to mention their annual play production at the Hult Center. No schools can compete with what Corridor offers! Corridor is the place to send your child!

Corridor is offering my children the grade school experience I had. They are thriving socially and academically.

Three of my children have attended Corridor and we have been so happy with the faculty and with the high parent involvement. The community here feels like a closeknit family.

Great school for my kids. They love the teachers, electives and the play! I would highly recommend this school!

My children have been attending Corridor Elementary since 2006, one has moved on to become a successful middle school student while the other 2 are still in attendance. I love all the opportunities for parent / family involvement at Corridor, whether it is in the classroom or during family fun nights. The focus on performing arts and the peer based learning has inspired great confidence in all my kids. I think that the communication and public speaking skills that they have gained will go along way into shaping successful adults. Also you have got to love all the field trips and electives as well as the juggling and dance teams!

I agree with the poster on feb 14, the school has gone downhill. Lack of leadership, several poor teachers and students whose needs are grat academically and behaviorally ane having a very negative impact on learning environments in more than one classroom. Curriculum focus is poor and the electives offer little extra academics, more just like "creative" playtime. Many schools put on plays that don't take so much teacher effort and time away from curriculum. The schools seems to be living onits past reputation as a good school from many years past. Sorry I put my child here and a, now trying to get out of this messy place.

Last modified Corridor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.