Posted February 26, 2014
My children have been attending Corridor Elementary since 2006, one has moved on to become a successful middle school student while the other 2 are still in attendance. I love all the opportunities for parent / family involvement at Corridor, whether it is in the classroom or during family fun nights. The focus on performing arts and the peer based learning has inspired great confidence in all my kids. I think that the communication and public speaking skills that they have gained will go along way into shaping successful adults. Also you have got to love all the field trips and electives as well as the juggling and dance teams!

Corridor Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2012
I agree with the poster on feb 14, the school has gone downhill. Lack of leadership, several poor teachers and students whose needs are grat academically and behaviorally ane having a very negative impact on learning environments in more than one classroom. Curriculum focus is poor and the electives offer little extra academics, more just like "creative" playtime. Many schools put on plays that don't take so much teacher effort and time away from curriculum. The schools seems to be living onits past reputation as a good school from many years past. Sorry I put my child here and a, now trying to get out of this messy place.

Corridor Elementary School 1

Posted February 14, 2012
Corridor has really gone down hill fast over the past three years. The teachers are great, but limited due to leadership by one of the worst principles I have seen. Bullying is not addressed at this school by the principle in an effective manner and is brushed aside. We are transferring our son because of the inept leadership of the principle and the fact our son does not feel safe any more at Corridor. If you are thinking about Corridor, I would suggest looking at one of the good charter schools in Eugene.

Corridor Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2010
I graduated from this school two years ago. They teach a lot but don't encourage. They have lots of fun activities but not enough curricular things. The teachers have gone down hill after all the good ones left :(

Posted April 26, 2009
We love Corridor!! It is a great school with a wonderful amount of opportunities given to it's students! The elective program is Our children's favorite thing so far! Having our kids being able to chose for themselves what they want to learn is fantastic! So many options! :) The yearly play is a fun way for the whole family to get involved & that just starts the list of family activities.. From movie nights to game nights..The many, many field trips that our kids go on and the in class help the parents are encouraged to offer!! We feel blessed to be a part of the Corridor Family!

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted July 14, 2005

Corridor Elementary School
250 Silver Ln, Eugene, OR  97404
Last modified Corridor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corridor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top