Bad
Good

There are many things I appreciate about MLA, but at the top of my list is the willingness of the teachers to work with each child as an individual. Children learn in different ways and at different speeds, and this school takes the time to find out what works for YOUR child... not how the statistics say they should perform. If we won the $5k, it could go toward a greatly-needed multipurpose room.

I am so grateful for MLA. From the teachers to the principal to the office staff, each and every person is dedicated to the students. I cannot say enough positive things about this school.

my students grades have improved tremendously since he started here in september 2010. he is now excited to go to class, and loves to participate. I would/ and have recomend this school to all our friends.

My grand daughter's class is small. Her teacher, Mrs. Cope, really cares about each child. The children's security is excellent. I'm pleased that she'll be there for the rest of her elementary schooling.

Caring, innovative, hard working teachers, staff, and volunteers comprise MLA. This school is not just a school but a community for students, parents, and staff. WE all contribute along with our community to prepare the next generation to be innovative, stellar, and community thinkers. The education the students receive at MLA is comprehensive and still includes various 'specials' such as music, library, spanish, art, and drama.

Best education my daughter has had so far!! Accomidates several different learning styles, and meets the very unique needs of every student. Hard working teachers who care about kids!!!

I am so thankful for the team that makes up such a fantastic school...MLA. It is truly a wonderful community to be a part of. My kids LOVE their school and let everyone know it. I recommend this school to everyone and feel so blessed that my kids were able to get in when they did. It's a community that really cares about our kids.

It's a great community that strives for academic excellence while giving kids the freedom to learn at their own pace.

We miss MLA!!! We moved away from the Gresham area to Eugene and are in a 'good' school district but my children (4th grade and Kindergarten) and I miss MLA so much (I keep getting e-mails just to keep up on the school news) We were referred by friends who had a great experience there and we did too. The office staff are so wonderful. They knew each and every child by name and even knew my toddlers name. The class size was wonderful and the teachers were invested in the school and each individual child. I just can't say enough good things about the school. It is truly a wonderful little community (Sigh... maybe they will start an MLA in Eugene)

It is a family atmosphere and the teachers are great.

Last modified Multisensory Learning Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.