Posted May 21, 2009
My son has Asperger's Syndrome, which is why he was referred to Reynolds Learning Academy. He has excelled there - academically, socially and emotionally. He will be a senior next year and plans on attending a local university with a dual-major. He would not be the well-rounded, honor roll student he is without this school.

Posted April 17, 2008
My daughter is a student at RLA. She went from being expelled for fighting in middle school to being an honor roll high school student with a 3.8 GPA. She will graduate her Junior year and continue on to college and medical school. I attribute most of her success to the wonderful teachers and staff at RLA. Thanks, RLA!

Reynolds Learning Academy 0

Posted February 28, 2008
All I have to say is that this school is awesome! If it wasn't for this school I never would have graduated! I don't care what other people think of this school because I graduated with a 3.98 GPA, and 33.50 credits! People think that just because students go to RLA its because their stupid! Well that's not true at all. A lot of the students there yes, are trouble makers, and things like that but that doesn't mean that we're stupid not one bit! This school has smaller classes, the teachers really care about what's going on with their students and they also take time out of their days to help you when your in need. Like I said before I love this school and I don't know if I would have ever graduated if it wasn't for this school! Thanks so much!

Posted January 12, 2008
I'm a student at RLA. I've been to many different schools, but RLA is by far the best. The teachers and staff care a lot about the students. They have been specially selected because they can understand the students better than average teachers. Most of the students have learning disabilities or problems outside of school which unfortunately can affect test scores. However, we have a higher percentage of students that graduate and a higher percentage of the graduates attend universities than many other schools. The scale used to grade the school should be changed. Kids who attend the school will not suddenly become stupid. I, for example, have the overall highest state test scores in the district and that's all thanks to the teachers who have gone above and beyond to help me through academic struggles. I know well enough to say that teachers at other schools wouldn't have done.

Reynolds Learning Academy 4

Posted January 06, 2008
I think that it got rated so low because of the test scores, bust it is an alterative school, so the majority of the students have learning disabilities. so the scale on which it is graded isnt really fair. the teachers there are aweseome, they treat you as peers, and are not condescending, the environment there is very relaxed, so it helps learning take place. aslo the teachers really are great, they genuinely care about the students, and they take extra time to make sure every students needs are met, which is way more than I can say for the regular highschool(reynolds high school).

Reynolds Learning Academy
20234 NE Halsey, Fairview, OR  97024
Last modified Reynolds Learning Academy is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reynolds Learning Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top