Gervais, OR

Posted July 13, 2013
I had a child who went to this school for 7th grade in the 2011/2012 school year, and she loved it, she likes Gervais Middle way better than the school she attended for 8th grade. She loved all of her teachers and says that they pushed the students to their best, and that a lot of schools don't do that.

Posted October 20, 2008

Gervais Middle School 1

Posted May 20, 2005
We are very unhappy with this school, there are many problems with it teachers, office staff, and students. We would highly suggest if you have any other options you send your child to another school outside the district. Their grades went from honor students to failing. Our goal for next year is to pull our children out of this district, we have never had the problems that we have had at this school, Brooks Elementry and Gervais High are not as bad as the middle school. My kids have gone from loving school to not even wanting to be there because of the treatment they receive at this school. I have one child in the high school and when my child told his teacher he needed help with his math, her response was I am not wasting my time on you. Please do your child a favor and consider another school.

Posted April 22, 2005

Gervais Middle School
150 Douglas St, Gervais, OR  97026
Last modified Gervais Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gervais Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top