Posted August 15, 2013
Phenomenal school! This school teaches kids values and promotes a sense of community while excelling academically!

Posted September 29, 2012
From Kindergarten up ......Gervais Schools District's Teachers, Staff and Principal are hard working and devoted to promote strong values and an excellent learning environment. With a variety of clubs and sports to participate in, and thier awesome school spirit, I would recommend Gervais School District to anyone who is looking for a new school to start. I would like to see better meals served..with larger portions these are growing kids who learn better with a full stomach.

Posted August 11, 2009
Gervais high school would be the perfect place to send your kids. The school is small but you get a better enviornment. Currently we have around 320 students and its not hard to fit in. This school isn't divided up like many other schools with the jocks and preps etc. Its more of a family. We don't meet the state requirments but the education is offered and its the students who decide what they do with it. Gervais also differs from other schools because there is so much heart in this school. we have a variety of clubs that participate in various activities. the spirit in this school is almost overwhelming. this last year we had a 4th of the entire school help raise money for a hospital. To the point GHS is a great school we need more parent involvement but the education is offered and the spirit is great

Posted March 10, 2009
I was at gervias high school and even though there was not enogh electives i liked it alot. the people were very nice and the teachers all ways found a way to help you out.I found out that gervias has a lot of spirt not like otheres school.Gervias high school might be small but you still you have lots of fun.

Posted January 13, 2009

Posted March 12, 2008
I was once a student in Gervais High school and I have to say that when I got there I already made some judgements about it. I thought that the way it looks like it was going to be boring and not much was going to be there. Later I found out about all the classes they had and sports that I wanted to get involved. I found out that Gervais is not bad at all as I thought it was going to be, I have made many friends and have missed them a lot. I would recommend Gervais High School to anyone who is looking for a new school to start. The teachers are friendly and help you out in all ways and the students are also great. They really have some spirit for thier school!!!!!!!!!!

Gervais High School 3

Posted February 07, 2008
I was a student for two years at Gervais High school and the time i was there i did not like it. The school is small and there are no good electives. The school also requires too many credits and you can't really graduate earlier. If you compare this high school to other high schools that are larger i would say that GHS doesn't have too many problems as the others do. I would personaly not recommend students to attend GHS. Also if you live in the district its hard to be able to transfer to a different school. I learned that through my experience. Its your choose wether you want to send your son/daughter there. You might want to look a the school and see what classes they offer there.

Posted June 26, 2007
I believe that Gervais High School is one of the best schools in the state. There is great leadership. We have a great leadership program. We have a very good agriculture problem. There is a great diversity in clubs and sports. Gervais has a bad rep. But being a student and student body President at the school.... I know first hand that Gervais High School is a great school for anybody and everybody.

Gervais High School 4

Posted April 22, 2005
- a former student

Gervais High School 1

Posted March 05, 2004

Gervais High School
300 East Douglas St, Gervais, OR  97026
Last modified Gervais High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gervais High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top