Posted April 24, 2012
We have three children in this school and I could not be happier with the staff. My oldest son is special needs and his transformation since starting kindergarten has been one of the staff's favorite success stories. I was so excited about being a part of the great things here that I became a substitute teacher to give back.

Posted April 28, 2010
I have had 4 of my children attend JWE and I have been very satisfied with the level of education they have received. All of the teachers show a sincere interest in how well their students are learning. I do wish they had more activities for the younger children to be involved in and also that children can be judged or have special placement on teams based on their parents status in the community.

John Wetten Elementary School 0

Posted October 28, 2009
This is the best school and district that my children have ever been in I thank the wonderful teachers and staff for being so... great. 9

Posted September 08, 2009
My son finished Kindergarten this spring and is moving to first grade in a few days. Our experience was wonderful. He learned at an incredible pace and it was a very happy environment. Ms. Macindoe was an amazing teacher also, she made such a great impression on both of us.

Posted May 27, 2009
I'm happy to say that my child goes to this school. He has enjoyed learning and making friend. His teacher and others have done a great job working with all the children.

Posted June 18, 2008
What a wonderful year my daughter had in third grade. We loved her teacher~she was supportive and communicated with us on a weekly basis through newsletters and emails. She was younger and connects well with the students. All the students loved her as well as the parents! The teachers really make this good school GREAT!

John Wetten Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2008

Posted April 19, 2007
we moved to Gladstone specifically because of the excellent schools and community.

Posted October 24, 2006
I have high hopes that the new principal will pull everything together in a way her predecessor couldn't. One of my children is very strong in school and the other is less interested. However, my children have both enjoyed JWE and I am glad they have gotten such a good opportunity to learn and grow.

John Wetten Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2006
JWE has been a wonderful experience for our two children. The kindergarten program started them off on a firm footing while keeping their attention in a positive way. As our older son has progressed, I am impressed with the way the teachers involve their parent volunteers to individually help and assess students. Community involvement is incredible, activities such as PE night are fun for kids and allow them to share what they have learned. Our family and the majority of our neighbors have moved into Gladstone expressly for the school district and are very happy we did.

John Wetten Elementary School
250 East Exeter, Gladstone, OR  97027
Last modified John Wetten Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Wetten Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top