Bad
Good

We have three children in this school and I could not be happier with the staff. My oldest son is special needs and his transformation since starting kindergarten has been one of the staff's favorite success stories. I was so excited about being a part of the great things here that I became a substitute teacher to give back.

I have had 4 of my children attend JWE and I have been very satisfied with the level of education they have received. All of the teachers show a sincere interest in how well their students are learning. I do wish they had more activities for the younger children to be involved in and also that children can be judged or have special placement on teams based on their parents status in the community.

This is the best school and district that my children have ever been in I thank the wonderful teachers and staff for being so... great. 9

My son finished Kindergarten this spring and is moving to first grade in a few days. Our experience was wonderful. He learned at an incredible pace and it was a very happy environment. Ms. Macindoe was an amazing teacher also, she made such a great impression on both of us.

I'm happy to say that my child goes to this school. He has enjoyed learning and making friend. His teacher and others have done a great job working with all the children.

What a wonderful year my daughter had in third grade. We loved her teacher~she was supportive and communicated with us on a weekly basis through newsletters and emails. She was younger and connects well with the students. All the students loved her as well as the parents! The teachers really make this good school GREAT!

we moved to Gladstone specifically because of the excellent schools and community.

I have high hopes that the new principal will pull everything together in a way her predecessor couldn't. One of my children is very strong in school and the other is less interested. However, my children have both enjoyed JWE and I am glad they have gotten such a good opportunity to learn and grow.

Last modified John Wetten Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.