Grants Pass, OR

Posted May 20, 2015
Bad experience after bad experience with this school... Word to the wise, ask to see teaching credentials and go to class with your student to make sure your child is actually learning something. Several of my sons teachers were, quite honstly, an embarrassment. A few teachers spent more time confusing his class than actually teaching anything... Sadly, most of the staff seem to think they are in some sort of an elite group, so be prepared to witness alot of rolled eyes and snarky remarks, including directing this attitude at the children. There is a MAJOR LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY for bad behavior exhibited by the students and staff. Over the years we have run across many, many situations that raised an eyebrow but I kept trying to give the staff the benefit of the doubt, only to be disappointed over and over again. We would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 23, 2015
As a mother who sent my son to school for two years at Brighton, I had high hopes good would come from it but that is far from the truth. My son was put in a class with a teacher that had never been to school for teaching and had never even been working in a class. The sad part i was told he was doing great when he was not I pulled him out and come to find out he is 2 grades behind. I'm sad they lie to the parents and put teachers in class from that are not real teachers and never been to school. Please think twice before sending a child you love to school at Brighton.

Posted March 11, 2015
Love, Love Love this school!! The principal and teachers are very engaged and care deeply about the students. I have 2 children that graduated from Brighton and I am very pleased with the education they have received and the personal attention and support that has been given to them. If you have a child who is unhappy with the school they are attending because of being bullied or having trouble learning because of class size or an uncaring environment I would definitely recommend Brighton Academy. I have never seen another school like it.

Posted February 03, 2015
We have two students that have attended Brighton Academy for three years, one student is in middle school and the other is in high school. We are extremely happy with the education our kids are receiving. All the teachers and staff members sincerely care about the students, and it shows. We sacrifice a lot to send our kids to Brighton and feel it is worth every dime!

Posted May 02, 2013
My son is graduating from Brighton this June. He has attended this school since middle school and his growth has been tremendous. He has received a well rounded education and earned over 40 college credits to boot! He has developed a great work ethic and I thank the Brighton teachers for their unwavering support. I would not hesitate to recommend Brighton Academy to anyone!

Posted February 08, 2013
This is the greatest school in the world. Dont believe disgruntled parents, they can't even spell flies or write.I rate this school 5 stars, there are great teachers, an a amazing principal and a great college program. Its funny I'm 12yrs of age and I can spell because of this amazing school.

Posted December 31, 2012
I am a solid supporter of Brighton. My daughter has been enrolled for the last nine years. The academics are solid and the teachers take extra care so every student learns. There are so many great programs at this school that my daughter enjoys; like theatre, college classes, martial arts, growers market and the interact club. We truly think of Brighton as our extended family and I am grateful for all of the work the staff does. God bless this little campus of ours!

Posted March 03, 2012
What a great school! This is my sons second year at Brighton and we couldn't be happier. We love the small class sizes and the genuine concern the teachers have for each student. Truely an awesome school!

Posted November 22, 2011
We have a wonderful experience at Brighton. The teacher and parents are like a family. Everyone works together. My children are in 6th and 10th grade. They are very happy and well-rounded students and I definately give credit to Brighton Academy for that.

Posted August 23, 2011
This school once had a great idea at it's core.... but now it is more like loard of the flys... keep your children safe from the people that run this school.... STAY AWAY!!!

Brighton Academy