Grants Pass, OR

Posted May 02, 2013
My son is graduating from Brighton this June. He has attended this school since middle school and his growth has been tremendous. He has received a well rounded education and earned over 40 college credits to boot! He has developed a great work ethic and I thank the Brighton teachers for their unwavering support. I would not hesitate to recommend Brighton Academy to anyone!

Posted February 08, 2013
This is the greatest school in the world. Dont believe disgruntled parents, they can't even spell flies or write.I rate this school 5 stars, there are great teachers, an a amazing principal and a great college program. Its funny I'm 12yrs of age and I can spell because of this amazing school.

Posted December 31, 2012
I am a solid supporter of Brighton. My daughter has been enrolled for the last nine years. The academics are solid and the teachers take extra care so every student learns. There are so many great programs at this school that my daughter enjoys; like theatre, college classes, martial arts, growers market and the interact club. We truly think of Brighton as our extended family and I am grateful for all of the work the staff does. God bless this little campus of ours!

Posted March 03, 2012
What a great school! This is my sons second year at Brighton and we couldn't be happier. We love the small class sizes and the genuine concern the teachers have for each student. Truely an awesome school!

Posted November 22, 2011
We have a wonderful experience at Brighton. The teacher and parents are like a family. Everyone works together. My children are in 6th and 10th grade. They are very happy and well-rounded students and I definately give credit to Brighton Academy for that.

Brighton Academy 1

Posted August 23, 2011
This school once had a great idea at it's core.... but now it is more like loard of the flys... keep your children safe from the people that run this school.... STAY AWAY!!!

Brighton Academy 1

Posted August 23, 2011
It makes me sad to have to wright this but other should know this school has lost it's core... No one should have there children there. ONLY ONE GOOD TEACHER.

Brighton Academy 4

Posted December 15, 2009
This is our 3rd year here at Brighton and what a blessing we have found in this school. My three kids have been encouraged, enriched and challenged by each of their teachers. Their teachers have met them at their individual levels and needs.

Brighton Academy 0

Posted November 30, 2009
We have been here 5 years and we wouldn't be happier.

Brighton Academy 0

Posted September 20, 2009
It is a wonderful learning environment that helps children to become good leaders.

Brighton Academy