PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

I am the Office Manager at this wonder school. Working here is an absolute joy. All because of the staff, students and families. I would love to show you around, so come see me! Ms. Shawna
October 28, 2015

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

It was sufficient for the students to learn a concept. It seemed to be more than friends in a publix school.

Both of my daughters attended this school. One of them started there in Kindergarten and the other at 2.mx grade. We were at the school for 7 years. We had an excellent experience. The students have a great faith filled academic opportunity. The school was and continues to be like a family to us.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted October 28, 2015

St. Anne school is #1 in academics. The teaching staff is superior and they are ALL credentialed teachers. Student teacher ratio cannot be compared to any other school. St. Anne's has also invested in computer technology and now has 10 IPADS (16 more on the way) and Smart Boards in several class rooms. They also have a computer lab. St Anne encourages parents to enroll their children in sports programs through the YMCA, Boys and Girls Club and Grants Pass Soccer Club. If your child wants other sports they can play at the public school district in which you live. This format allows your children to meet other kids outside of school and allows the parents to meet other families that they normally would not meet. This is also a great way to advertise the school. My child has attended since kindergarten and our experience there has been five stars! My child also plays sports in the city league sports program and has made numerous friends outside of school. Give it a try! You and your kids will love it!

My two children attended St. Anne for three years. Honestly, I have lost faith in Catholic schools. You are constantly fundraising and putting out money just to keep things running. If your child has special needs, it may be a good school for them. Otherwise, if you have a very intelligent child, you are throwing your money away. The children are bored at recess, have very little time to eat and no sports which can lead to teasing and bullies. THe school needs new leadership. Enrollment is dropping which is probably due to the economy.

St. Anne Catholic School provided my daughter with the solid foundation to excel as she has in her high school career. Thanks to the excellent education at St. Annes my daughter was prepared for the challenges of high school and has carried a 4.0 her first two years. Excellence in Education is something you can expect at St. Annes.. You can also expect to have caring teachers, staff, and parents that go above and beyond to ensure not only a solid education, but a strong religious education. That core religious education has provided my daughter with a strength of conviction and belief that has helped her through many difficult decisions our teenagers face every day. I will always be thankful to the teachers and staff at St Annes for all their hard work, dedication, and care they shared with my daughter.

St. Anne School has provided a nuturing environment for my children. The teachers are highly qualified and have addressed their individual needs. My children have excelled in the small environment have shown great improvement on the standardized tests since coming to St. Anne 2 years ago. We are supported by many members of the church and community businesses.

Last modified St Anne Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8