Posted October 09, 2013
Allen Dale is a wonderful school. My children attend the and the teachers are great, they make learning fun and exciting. I just started working there this school year and I really enjoy it. The staff is great and helpful.

Posted June 28, 2012
Allen Dale is an excellent school! The staff is amazing. Everyone works together for the greater good of all students. My child is somewhat quirky, and the staff and teachers go the extra mile to ensure him a quality education and a safe learning environment.

Posted June 01, 2012
Office manager needs an attitude adjustment but otherwise it's a great overall school. Teachers are dedicated to making class time a positive and enjoyable experience.

Posted May 30, 2011
The parents work hard to donate their time and money to provide and keep the best educational activities available. This allows great opportunities for the teachers to provide quality education for all the children. Teachers, parents and children working together for a terrific education...priceless!!!!

Allen Dale Elementary School 3

Posted February 16, 2011
I think the teachers are great. I don't like the principal and the lunches. I think the principal is arrogant and rude. He is way to strict on being tardy. Things happen and the parents are the ones who are responsible for kids at this age and to give a child detention for being tardy three times is insane!

Posted May 21, 2010
The teachers are awesome and super caring.. Will to work with the parents.

Allen Dale Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2010

Posted September 10, 2009
Excellent interaction and inclusion of family into schooling. Great Staff.

Posted August 23, 2009
Allen Dale teachers & Principal are amazing, open, and more then wonderful.....the front office staff however is something left to be desired. I enrolled my child toward the end of the school year...the ladies in the office wanted to know all about who, what, why, when.....the next time I was in the office...their esoteric, rude, and over the top sharpness has left me cold and never wanting to deal with them. Thank God...The teachers and principals are the real reason my children go to the school!!!

Posted August 14, 2009
I wouldn't have my son go to elementary school anywhere else. The teachers, principal and staff are all wonderful. They take time to communicate with you and really seem to care about the children.

Allen Dale Elementary School
2320 Williams Hwy, Grants Pass, OR  97527
Last modified Allen Dale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen Dale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top