Grants Pass, OR

Posted February 24, 2012
So far we have had a great 2 years at Highland. There is great communication between parents and staff. My daughter has had appropriately challenging work but there doesn't seem to be crazy pressure on the kids. There is a very supportive feel at the school and I feel lucky this is where my kids will be.

Posted March 29, 2010
My son and daughter both go to this school and they love it. Both teachers are great. I usually come in once a week and check in.They always make time to talk with me.

Highland Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
Highland has great teachers and parent communication!

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are all amazing! Go Hawks!

Posted May 07, 2009

Highland Elementary School 2

Posted October 01, 2008
I think everything about this school is wonderful- except one thing. They need to do some work and organization on the parking lot, not only is it dangerous for the kids, but parents as well. I have seen several problems, and near accidents. It seems as though, we are fixing problems, that need no solution. But ignoring the real problem at hand.

Posted September 30, 2008
I have only been with Highland for a month now, but I can see it is an excellent school. I highly recommend Mrs. Walker the gym teacher, and also the after school program is awesome.

Posted September 20, 2007
I believe that the academic programs that they offer are quite excellent compared to other elementary schools in the city. The teachers work extra hard with their kids; as well as make time for parents.

Posted February 11, 2005

Posted March 06, 2004

Highland Elementary School
1845 NW Highland Ave, Grants Pass, OR  97526
Last modified Highland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top