Bad
Good

Posted October 19, 2012
I is a student with redwood i need go to 6 grade but me in 5 again the testcherz are meen

Posted September 20, 2012
I have had children there for 5 years and we have had my son bullied on bus we reported Mrs. Davidson did not believe him then kids admitted they bullied him now 3 years later he is still treated like crapp and overlooked cause she made a mistake and had to appolagize that was all she did. a Now she treats me like I am a threat to the school and cannot be in the school to just observe my children without distraction. She is mean and SNOTTY I pray and my children pray she will change. I can only pray they get a new principal soon. I have 5 more years there with my littlest in kindergarten.

Posted May 21, 2010
I went to Redwood and I LOVED it. The teachers are EXTREMELY nice and Redwood was like home! Any child sent here will LOVE it.

Posted September 16, 2009
First rate teachers, superior administration, innovative curriculum, fabulous setting and happy kids!

Posted April 07, 2009
I feel that the kindergarten program is not helpful and that my 2 children are not getting the learning and teaching they deserve. I feel that this school needs an adjustment and they need to do something before too many parents get upset!!!

Posted February 03, 2009
I have 2 children at Redwood Elementary and it is by far the best school they have ever gone to. When we moved here my daughter struggled and was easily a grade level lower than what she should have been at. Now she is above grade level in math and is reading like a champ. I am constantly getting updates on her progress via emails and letters sent home. And my son has just blossomed here. Normally a shy kid he loves getting up and going to school in the morning and has so many friends. It is amazing what a good school can really do for your kids especially for their self esteem! I hope to send my two toddlers to Redwood as well.

Posted April 16, 2008
Redwood has an amazing staff is family oriented. Accademically, it has achieved the status of 'Exceptional' from the state.

Posted February 02, 2007
Redwood Elementary is the best school that I could have ever had my children attend! It is extremely family oriented and A.R.'s are so important to the students. We have recently moved and our children now go to another local elementary school and we are not impressed with this new school.

Redwood Elementary School
3163 Leonard Rd, Grants Pass, OR  97527
Last modified Redwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.