Bad
Good

Both my children attended Parkside. Children spend most of their days in school learning and growing. My daughter was in the special needs program here, she has grown so much and the teachers were always willing to do everything they could to accommodate here needs. They listened and nurtured her throughout the years. They are family and we will forever be grateful. Great teachers And fantastic kids.

Teachers and staff are easy to work with, happy child, and nice events! I am truly pleased with this school.

My daughter has come so far in the first two terms of first grade, it has truly been amazing. Thank you Parkside for your excellence, for letting my little girl spread her wings and fly.

About 6 years ago my family pulled out in front of a log truck, which my daughter suffered severe brain damage. When she got out of rehab I fought with schools about how they treated her and how they taught her "they just ignored her", that was not right so I looked for a school that could help her learn again. I found Park side Elementary in Grants Pass, Or. Needless to say we moved hear from Arkansas so my little girl could go to Park side. This school offers disabled children so much. I am not disappointed about moving 2500 miles so my daughter could go here, this is the best school for any child to attend. Now it has been 1 year and Emily is using a walker at school with the help of an aid, and a student. Emily has opened up and is so happy when she goes to school. Park side is the best and Rick here teacher is what all this happen for her. Park side school and all the people that work there are THE BEST. Thank you

My daughter entered Parkside two years ago for Kindergarten. She began in the low 17th % but by the end of the first quarter rose to the 50%, then by the last quarter to the 100% where she remained through first grade. The staff and teaching techniques are unsurpassed in the County that we live in. We recently, due to a move, had to switch schools to a County administered school, where within the first week of school my daughter failed every assignment, cried each and everyday and night, and none of us knew why. It became obvious that Parkside's education and staff's dedication, on all levels, so far surpassed that of the County, that my little girl went from 100%tile academically, to never wanting to attend school ever again. We just want you to know, Parkside is the best choice, and we support it 100%.

Last modified Parkside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.