Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted January 21, 2016
I love this school do not change a thing if peeps say that it be bad they just all be jealous!!

Posted September 10, 2015
I just started 7th grade 2 days ago and so far and I love it I like all the teachers and the students I hope if you go there you will like it too!

Fleming Middle School 4

Posted June 05, 2015
Very good school, Most kids do well here. Staff are very human! Not snotty nor rude! They discuss things and handle things in a very healthy manner without the better than thou attitude. Something to be praised! Teachers are kind and thoughtful and encouraging too. I so much appreciated that.

Fleming Middle School 3

Posted April 08, 2014
my school Fleming middle of grants pass is the worst you could go to except for the teachers like Harvey,king,wilder,Barnes and seaman and these are the bad ones like Rollins,stucky and shindleman in a matter of fact i will give you a example rollins gave me two detentions because the rude seventh graders said so PS ROLLINS IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR SO RUDE YOU SHOULD GET FIRED!! AND THIS SCHOOL SHOULD IMPROVE ON THEIR HANDWRITING WITH CURSIVE

Posted April 19, 2013
Wonderful school! From the caring teachers to the awesome office secretaries, we love this school. The Language Arts teacher is great! He makes sure his students know everything about writing great essay's. The level of education is beyond core standards at this great school. I can only hope that our new middle school has such great teachers. Thank you Fleming!

Posted February 01, 2011
The atmosphere at Fleming is one of respect for each other and pride in learning. Disciplinary issues are dealt with quickly and there are clear, appropriate consequences for inappropriate behaviors. The teachers are committed to helping each child succeed, and the 'Champion School' designation from the state of Oregon (only a few are good enough) is a reflection of this effort. I'm very pleased my daughter goes to Fleming as I know it will provide her with an excellent academic base for her high school years. In teaching her to be responsible for her work and her actions, they are also providing a life lesson in citizenship within the community.

Posted November 30, 2010
As a student for only one year I am very very satisfied with the teachers, and working area in the class rooms. It is clam and quiet, unless you are in band class. Thank You

Posted August 15, 2009
As a student who just graduated from Fleming Middle School, I have to say that I thought it was excellent. The staff are always helpful and really passionate about helping kids succeed. It is a safe and fun learning community, but the teachers are great and really want to help us do well all-around. The teachers were really able to get everyone fired up about test scores, and made everyone want to do their best. Overall, I am very satisfied with the time I spent at Fleming. I'm sad to see the budget cuts take place and some of my favorite teachers have to go, but I'm sure the remaining teachers will do their best to make up for it. I suppose that the school's weakest point was their principal leadership, but I can't say enough about how great the teachers were.

Posted May 20, 2009
This school rocks the teachers are great and this is the best middle school in southern oregon the principle is the best and really cares disipline is also excellent!!

Fleming Middle School 3

Posted October 18, 2006
This school has good teachers for the most part and is safe but lacks principal leadership and fundings.

Fleming Middle School
6001 Monument Dr, Grants Pass, OR  97526
Last modified Fleming Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fleming Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top