Grants Pass, OR

Madrona Elementary School 5

Posted September 02, 2015
The teachers at Madrona are caring and loving and foster a positive learning environment. Students are encouraged to actively participate in art, PE and science. Last year the students put on an art night. It was a wonderful experience listening to my child explain their creations and the meanings behind them. Students put on a holiday show every year which includes the use of sign language and musical instruments. The principle was so proud of the show that she was actually brought to tears of joy. My family has enjoyed the vegetable garden very much! I love Madrona.

Madrona Elementary School 1

Posted February 05, 2014
Absolutely horrible school. My daughter went there until I had to pull her out due to constant bullying. The teachers refused to discipline students. The district officials were no better. Ended up pulling my daughter and placing her in private school. I went to public school and my other child went to public school. You can't imagine the neglect at this school. Horrible!

Madrona Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2013
Typical lousy public school. The kids don't learn much and can't even play dodge ball or tag. A detention center would be more pleasant. They plan on doubling the size even though they have no room. Good luck !

Madrona Elementary School
520 Detrick Dr, Grants Pass, OR  97527
Last modified Madrona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madrona Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top