Sherman Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2013
My school is awesome, from education, to sports, to extra credit. It was my first school I never went to preschool and I am now 3 grades ahead in reading and 2 in math. I also met all my friends there they started out a little mean but the teachers and staff helped them be nicer and have more fun with school.

Sherman Elementary School 0

Posted February 17, 2010
Not a very cultured school community. Small towns have their ups and downs. It was and is very hard for new kids to make friends if not generally part of the community/county.

Sherman Elementary School 1

Posted January 11, 2010

Sherman Elementary School 5

Posted October 27, 2006
Doing research of the test scores between the two Sherman county schools amazed me! What a difference! I know we made the right decision for my kids! And now look at the number of students whose parents have moved them from North to South! That speaks highly of South and the quality of education!

Sherman Elementary School
212 NE North St, Grass Valley, OR  97029
Last modified Sherman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top