Gresham, OR

Alpha High School 5

Posted April 28, 2011
ALPHA HELPED MY SON GRADUATE IN 1995. I WAS THE BOOSTER MOM FOR THE SCHOOL. THEY HELPED MY SON TO GET FOCUSED AND GRADUATE .

Alpha High School 4

Posted January 28, 2010

Alpha High School 5

Posted September 01, 2008
More schools in our country should follow the teaching practices of Alpha. My child holds a 3.8 gpa that I don't see happening at a conventional public school. Thanks to everyone that make Alpha tick.

Alpha High School 4

Posted November 19, 2006
Alpha High School took my just barely passing class son to a 3.8 honor roll student in his first year. This is a school to work program where half of the students day is spent on academics and the other half is spent at a work site of a variety of businesses. This is a great school and I would like to see more with the same type of curriculum. Not only has he done astonishingly well on his academics, but he at the age of 15 has a fairly extensive resume with recommendations. I really cant say enough about Alpha High School to do it justice.

Alpha High School