Portland Adventist Elementary School 1

Posted October 13, 2010
My son does not go to this school but when I called to get information about the program and women I talked to on the phone was very rude, and laughed my questions. based on my phone interview I would not take my child there.

Portland Adventist Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2010
Add a second language and art to this school and you have perfection!!!! It has all the makings of a high quality private school! Just a bit further to go to be a 5 star school! Art and second language extremely important! Hope to see it at PAES one day soon.

Posted November 09, 2005
I have a child that transitioned to public high school with straight A's in Advanced Placement courses after attending grades 1-8 at this school. My 2nd child is still attending; I do believe that the homework is alot more than my 1st child did. I'm not fond of that part because it interferes with my family functions of supporting after school activities of music, sports and drama for my older child.

Posted October 31, 2004

Portland Adventist Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2004
PAES is a very good school, but I think it needs to focus more rigorously on academics, with supplemental educational opportunities such as spanish and creative arts. I would love to see a tutorial program set up with older students teaching younger ones after school. I found the sylvan program was not addressing my child's needs, and costly.

Posted August 26, 2003
They are a wonderful school. They have Sylvan learning built into the school. They have wonderful teachers that genuinely care for the kids. They can do more field trips and more outside activities than the public school because they are smaller. They teach morals and values that kids simply don't get in public school. They do their best to accommodate everyone.

Portland Adventist Elementary School
3990 Northwest 1st Street, Gresham, OR  97030
Last modified Portland Adventist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Portland Adventist Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top