PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

This is a wonderful place to be...so stimulating and supportive and fun!!! The administrators and teachers are amazing and dedicated to the students!

The year started out good but after a couple disagreements with staff my kids were nervous about returning.. They could improve in being respectful to parents.. The talk with most of us parents that are leaving this year is that if you have money or are with the 'in' crowd you'll be treated great. If not you won't be given the time of day by the principals. Most of the teachers are really good through. As long as you don't have any problems in the year it's a decent school. We wouldn't go back.

This school has given our kids an amazing start to their education! Im so glad we were able to start them there at 3 years old (in preschool) and now they are so ahead of other kids their age who go to public school. The school is so well organized and I love how secure their pickup/drop off procedure is. We love that our kids' friends are like-minded christians and class sizes are small (around 15 kids). The teachers are so friendly and always willing to talk with you about your child's progress. Parent involvement is VERY encouraged. We are thrilled that our 5 year old is reading, doing basic math, telling time, sign language (alphabet, colors and family members) and some spanish. Our kids always look forward to school each week and NEVER dread going. On top of all that, this school has given them a positive outlook on learning!

Our experience at the Phonics Phactory was very negative. It felt very clique-y among both families and staff. So many of the staff were related (principal who was also the owner married to preschool teacher, who also employed their daughter and daughter in law...), so there was no real neutral party to listen to concerns or to give unbiased feedback. Since the couple who built the school also worked there, I don't believe that they were effective at separating business from the needs of the students. It felt like a business and interactions with Mr. Mayer were extremely awkward and unfriendly. We found there to be a lot of hidden fees beyond the cost of tuition that made it less affordable than it originally appeared. Yes, the class sizes were small, but that didn't translate to our child receiving a lot of attention or care and concern. Our experience (and we tried it for more than one year) felt more like a business transaction than the fostering of academic, moral, and spiritual growth in our child. It is even more apparent now that we have moved on to a school where the caring and concern for the children is so evident, with true Godly people and families.

Excellent school, focused on learning, and self direction. It does require parental help and input. Small class sizes lend to one on one attention. The preschool is outstanding. With teachers who care about their students and their success.

Our son started going to school at Phonics Phactory in 2006 as a preschooler. He recieved one on one instruction every day. He learned about God, honesty, and values. He was pushed to his true potential, and really loved his teachers, but most of all, he had fun learning! He is now a fifth grader at this school and is excelling in every subject. The founders of this school truly care about the children and they instill life skills. Our family truly loves this school!

Our three children have developed a love for learning through Phonics Phactory. Our first child attended a different Preschool and the experience was as if he was being babysat, not taught. At Phonics Phactory our children began learning tools for success in the classroom and for life!

We love this school. Our children have loved every one of their teachers. They not only give them a fabulous education, but prepare them for life. I highly recommend this school.

This was my sons first school experience and from the start we had problems with him acting out almost as if he was the class clown. The more we disciplined him at home the worse the behavior was at school and he was asked to leave. I never imagined that they would give up on a five year old, they even recommend medical treatment! Worse than that they ruined my child's disposition on school, his feelings are hurt and he doesn't want to go to preschool again.

Great school. Great staff. I just wish that I had found them earlier. I homeschool three of my four kids for six years before enrolling at Phonics Phactory. I am a christian, my husband is not. I have found this to be a great place and a very welcoming environment for all of us. The time we spent here has been well worth every penny and the results prove it.

Last modified The Phonics Phactory is a Private school that serves grades PK-9