Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted May 04, 2016
I have seen great improvement in my child since he started attending this school 2 years ago!!!

Butler Creek Elementary School 2

Posted November 22, 2015
My son went there k-2 and had bullies there and the staff didn't do much to fix it. when a 1st grader punches my son in the face and nothing is done but talking to parents it is quite upsetting, no suspension or anything was done, we pulled my son out and got him in an excellent Charter School.

Posted February 06, 2014
My two daughters are going to these schools since last year, they loved it.great staff, teachers and principal. Recently me and my husband had concerns, and wanted to talk to the principal and the teacher, their response was fast and friendly. Very helpful and good team effort .we would like to say thank you.

Posted May 08, 2013
Butler Creek is a great school. Both of my sons have loved going to school here. The principal is great, very kind and you see him daily if you are picking up your child from school or dropping them off. I have never been to the school without seeing him. The teachers are great from Kindergarten on up. Communication is frequent and the teachers and principal are always willing to make time to talk to you about anything. Parental participation is awesome which always makes a school a better place. The school has great reward systems put into place for the kids. Their literacy program is wonderful and the kids are always getting free books to bring home. School begins with a back to school barbeque and ends with all the teachers lined up on the roadside sending the kids off with cheering and banging drums! Great school inside and out, I would recommend it to anyone!

Posted March 20, 2012
The school is very safe, there are teachers and parents actively looking out for the children during drop off and pick up times. The Principal is often outside greeting children as they arrive. My daughter is enjoying her time here and is doing very well academically and socially, we are very pleased with this school.

Butler Creek Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2010
If your child is special needs, don't put them in this non-inclusive class room. I have NEVER spoke to anyone so degrading and unprofessional since my child has been diagnosed. She down played my concerns and absolutely refused to answer my questions about her program. I will be filing a complaint with the school district. On the other hand, my other child attend this school and is not special needs but needed some extra help. The rest of the staff has been amazing and he has excelled beyond belief. It is sad how one sour grape can destroy the whole bunch.

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers are great and the staff in general is with it. The kids have a great learning environment.

Posted April 03, 2009
My son started Kindergarten this last Fall. He's truly grown in his academics and social aspects of being around other kids. The principle is there every morning to greet students entering the building. Adults and teachers are on the school grounds to supervise and guide children upon arrival. I feel good knowing my son is safe there. The PTA is so active, and parents are very involved in the activities at the school.

Posted July 05, 2007
My son started when the school first opened and now my daughter is going through as well. I love that all the teachers, staff and the principal are extremely easy to talk to and the pta group is very active! There are alot of activities for the students and the parents to attend throughout the year. It is an extremely safe school and the staff know all the students names! I wish I had a school like this when I was younger!

Posted May 15, 2007
My children have been attending Butler Creek since the year after it opened which was the 2004-2005 school year. This school is phenominal! The teachers are attentive, the principal will listen to your concerns and act appropraitely immediately. There is so much to say about this school. The kindergarten teacher my 2nd grader had is again our teacher with my youngest. She has made my children love school! I can't imagine a better school for children to attend.

2789 SW Butler Rd, Gresham, OR  97080
Last modified Butler Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.