Bad
Good

We recently enrolled both our son and daughter here and after this past year, we feel we have made a mistake. Both their teachers seemed very stressed, overworked, and uncaring. I don't think I saw a single parent helping out or volunteering. Though I feel that the principal tries to provide good leadership, I feel like the rest of the faculty just doesn't live up to the quality that the students deserve.

The feel of PV is positive and caring. The quality of the teachers is hit or miss. And there are few after school clubs. But kids are not mean and the music program is great. I agree that the heritage of the school is a nice factor as well. And the whole school is involved in green landscaping the school grounds. We do need another elementary school or PV will get over crowded.

We moved to Pleasant Valley E.S from another elementary school in N. Clackamas S.D. We moved out of N. Clackamas schools due to overcrowding in the schools. We are very happy with the small classroom size at Pleasant Valley and the high level of instructional content. My child has learned more at Pleasant Valley in one year than the two years in N. Clackamas!!

Teachers care...parents involved...students learning. I also love the heritage of the school...but we need more schools so we can lower the class size and overall size of the schools

We have been very pleased with the teaching and administrative staff at Pleasant Valley. Teachers provide students with a challenging curriculum that promotes higher level thinking and creativity!

This is a great school, and the teachers and principal do a great job.

Last modified Pleasant Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.