Bad
Good

Pleasant Valley Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2012
We recently enrolled both our son and daughter here and after this past year, we feel we have made a mistake. Both their teachers seemed very stressed, overworked, and uncaring. I don't think I saw a single parent helping out or volunteering. Though I feel that the principal tries to provide good leadership, I feel like the rest of the faculty just doesn't live up to the quality that the students deserve.

Pleasant Valley Elementary School

Posted August 01, 2008
The feel of PV is positive and caring. The quality of the teachers is hit or miss. And there are few after school clubs. But kids are not mean and the music program is great. I agree that the heritage of the school is a nice factor as well. And the whole school is involved in green landscaping the school grounds. We do need another elementary school or PV will get over crowded.

Posted June 03, 2008
We moved to Pleasant Valley E.S from another elementary school in N. Clackamas S.D. We moved out of N. Clackamas schools due to overcrowding in the schools. We are very happy with the small classroom size at Pleasant Valley and the high level of instructional content. My child has learned more at Pleasant Valley in one year than the two years in N. Clackamas!!

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted May 28, 2008
Teachers care...parents involved...students learning. I also love the heritage of the school...but we need more schools so we can lower the class size and overall size of the schools

Posted May 23, 2008
We have been very pleased with the teaching and administrative staff at Pleasant Valley. Teachers provide students with a challenging curriculum that promotes higher level thinking and creativity!

Pleasant Valley Elementary School 4

Posted June 12, 2007
This is a great school, and the teachers and principal do a great job.

Posted June 25, 2004
My children have attended Pleasant Valley for 1 year. I have been amazed at the wonderful staff, the fantastic events, the focus on great education, health, and life skills. What a wonderful school!

Posted September 04, 2003
I have had kids in this school for the past 8 years. I have loved this school. The contact that the teachers have with the parents are great. The teacher to student ratio is great. The staff really show that they care about our kids. They are willing to go the extra mile for our kids.

Pleasant Valley Elementary School
17625 SE Foster Rd, Gresham, OR  97080
Last modified Pleasant Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.