Bad
Good

Being an alumni, and now having my children enrolled, excellence has continued to be shown through my girls!!

I was not entirely discouraged with my time here, but I was not impressed either. The students are initially friendly, but once class starts, a large handful can be very disrespectful to staff members, and there are obvious cases of drama that are often not dealt with properly. Unless there is a fight or a screaming match, many will be too lenient by just telling them to sop and leaving it at that. For this reason, I do not recommend this school to ANY person prone to drama on a regular basis. There has also been many cases of severe over crowding during lunch and to the point where it does not comply with restrictions set by the local fire marshal at my time here. The teachers do the best they can at their job with what they have, and they deal well with whatever cards they're dealt.

I love the journalism department. And most of all the amazing teachers.

i go to centennial high school and have been going for 4 years already. id be graduating this year and from my experience i wanna say that centennial is a fantastic school. Teachers are great you can actually get to know them. I never got bored in school. Students are friendly, and so are teachers and counselors. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Centennial high school is great. Many extra curricular activities to help students success in school and post school. I was a 2006 graduate. Indeed the school is over crowed, but this something that can not be change since the budget continue to cut every year. WE have to understand, and the school has done everything that the could already to help the student. Talking about safety, I think any school near by our district is any safer than our school. School fight is normal, kids tend to fight, cause they are kids, right? I doubt if you can find a school that is fight free. Like some people said, the school is very supportive in many respect. For instance, when our FBLA student organization won the state 6A championship, our Principal donated $2000 for ten kidz to go to National, I was of them.

The school is overcrowded and dangerous. There were three fights the first month of the 2008 school year. Two of them were near my daughter's locker. Because of the overcrowding she finds it hard to get from one classroom to the other. All her life she has loved school but since coming to high school every morning when I drop her off she says 'I hate the %^%$**$ school.' She likes her teachers and she gets good grades, but she doesn't have to put out much effort at all to get her B+ average, so she is bored. She used to be a sweet kid but was picked on so much she had to toughen up and learn to shove back and curse back at other kids. Last year one senior girl tried to pick a fight with her because she didn't like my daughter's purse!

The students are very respectful and the communication between them and the staff is high. It makes for a great learning environment!

This school is an amazing school and has a great oppertuneities and classes! My brother has graduated and I will be graduateing this year ! I am so thnakful for centennial 's teen parent department without them my Best friend would not be in school anymore she made it to her senior year with me and has a kid if we did not have a Daycare in our school and such halpful people wanting to help theese teens who have kid and still want to get there education thank you so much so much ! You made my friend life a little easier in being able to graduate this year ! Thank you and Thanks to everyone who works at centennial you are all amazing ! Thanks

I think it is a great school now! It had its problems(2002-2004) but I think they are all worked out now(in my opinion).

Last modified Centennial High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.