Posted April 16, 2010
Great teachers, Fantastic Principal, Awesome Kids!

Posted November 12, 2008
My son started kindergarten this year and we were very nervous due to his speech delay. His teacher Miss Schroeder has been amazing, so supportive of both my son and us parents. She works with each child to help them achieve based on thier own strengths and weakness, and is getting amazing results with our son already. She is fun and energetic and a real treasure. There is also a great full time assitant in the room which really helps. I am also impressed with the Principal and other support staff, everyone is so friendly and really puts the kids first, what more could a parent ask for? Last year they received the highest rating possible from the State and I can see why, they really deserve it. We had a spot in two seperate charter schools and one private school and gave them up to choose North Gresham and I

Posted December 21, 2007

North Gresham Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2007

North Gresham Elementary School 2

Posted November 25, 2007

Posted March 09, 2006
My son has Ms. Ertel as a teacher and I couldn't be happier. As with the first posting, he loves the library visits every week. The reward system she has is such a good motivator for good behavior and study skills (he really looks forward to the reading beads & treasure chest). We transfered from a school in San Diego in which we were told my son was having behavioral issues, but he has been given awards for displaying good behavior three times so far this year. I accredit this to such a positive environment. It's great to see hugs and overall love for the kids from the teachers. The parents and staff are extremely friendly and informative. You can tell there is an immense passion for children and education in this school. I'd recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 01, 2005
I just enrolled my daughter in kindergarden here, and I have to admit that I was a little skeptical because the school as a whole did not acheive very high scores in math and reading compared to other schools. But I have to say that I am very impressed with her teacher, and the staff as a whole. Everyone seems to really care about the school, and parents are involved in everything. My daughter enjoys all of the activities they have, including music, gym, computers and checking out books weekly in the library. She will be taking her first field trip this october to the pumpkin patch. I have to say that overall all of my fears are gone, and I would recommend this school to anyone! I will write back at the end of her school year to let you know how it goes.

North Gresham Elementary School
1001 SE 217th Ave, Gresham, OR  97030
Last modified North Gresham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Gresham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top