Bad
Good

Both my kids attend East Orient and I have never been so pleased with a school, teachers, parents and students. From the kitchen staff to the janitor and all the way up to the principal, each staff member is absolutely wonderful! My kids look forward to going to school and I feel so fortunate to call East Orient home for them! Hands down, best school in the area!

We moved out to this area after kids being in a charter school in Portland. We were initially worried about class sizes because we were used to very small classes. We found out soon that our kids were learning much more in this school. The teachers and staff are amazing and provide a great learning environment. My kids have loved all of their teachers. They are excited about learning and going to school. We are very happy that we stumbled on this sweet school.

We're so excited and pleased that our daughter attends East Orient. From the feeling I had the first time I walked through the front doors, I knew it was a terrific place. The teachers/staff are wonderful and caring. Everyone is happy and cheerful. You can tell that they love what they do, whete they do it. My daughter loves going to east orient every day!

We moved our child here for first grade after a bad charter experience and we wish we had just started here in the first place (and that is what we are doing for our youngest)! Responsive staff, great student body and awesome communication make this school what it is. There is a real sense of community here and my son is thriving in all subjects after a rocky transition emotionally. We have a new principal this year, so that is hard to rate. ;-)

the principal and the teachers and staff at this school are amazing. I have 5 foster children who attend this school, they all have unique issues and needs, some come with major behavioral problems. Everyone has worked with us perfectly in the best interest of the child always and has created a loving and caring and nurturing atmosphere for them to learn. I cannot say enough good things about everyone I have dealt with. Thank You East Orient!

Great teacher involvement. SO thankful for this school They have an exact pulse on my child abilities and needs. There are top-notch teachers here.

This whole family - 3 generations - is extremely pleased with this school. The prinicle is amazing; always available, corrects problems, rewards achivments. The teachers also are just an email away and always attentive to each child. The balance of the staff and most parents are as involed as possible. We chose our 1st home on others recommendation for this school. We chose our 2nd home to remain within this school district.

My kids have gone to East Orient the last 2 school years now. This has been an awesome experience. The teachers have been great, as have the other staff members, including the principal and even the receptionists. The counselor has been so wonderful. She, especially, has been a great deal of help and has done so many things for my kids. I am considering moving near my girlfriend but that would mean changing school districts and I am not sure I want to do that.

Last modified East Orient Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.