Gresham, OR

Posted February 03, 2015
We're so excited and pleased that our daughter attends East Orient. From the feeling I had the first time I walked through the front doors, I knew it was a terrific place. The teachers/staff are wonderful and caring. Everyone is happy and cheerful. You can tell that they love what they do, whete they do it. My daughter loves going to east orient every day!

Posted August 08, 2014
We moved our child here for first grade after a bad charter experience and we wish we had just started here in the first place (and that is what we are doing for our youngest)! Responsive staff, great student body and awesome communication make this school what it is. There is a real sense of community here and my son is thriving in all subjects after a rocky transition emotionally. We have a new principal this year, so that is hard to rate. ;-)

Posted October 24, 2013
the principal and the teachers and staff at this school are amazing. I have 5 foster children who attend this school, they all have unique issues and needs, some come with major behavioral problems. Everyone has worked with us perfectly in the best interest of the child always and has created a loving and caring and nurturing atmosphere for them to learn. I cannot say enough good things about everyone I have dealt with. Thank You East Orient!

Posted August 08, 2012
Great teacher involvement. SO thankful for this school They have an exact pulse on my child abilities and needs. There are top-notch teachers here.

Posted November 24, 2009
This whole family - 3 generations - is extremely pleased with this school. The prinicle is amazing; always available, corrects problems, rewards achivments. The teachers also are just an email away and always attentive to each child. The balance of the staff and most parents are as involed as possible. We chose our 1st home on others recommendation for this school. We chose our 2nd home to remain within this school district.

Posted June 02, 2009
My kids have gone to East Orient the last 2 school years now. This has been an awesome experience. The teachers have been great, as have the other staff members, including the principal and even the receptionists. The counselor has been so wonderful. She, especially, has been a great deal of help and has done so many things for my kids. I am considering moving near my girlfriend but that would mean changing school districts and I am not sure I want to do that.

Posted June 10, 2008

East Orient Elementary School 3

Posted February 01, 2008

Posted March 13, 2006
My son started first grade this school year at eo. His teacher and the staff are great!! he came from 3yrs in a private school setting for pre/kind. And this school has been a great transition. I am a little concerned about the class size but, they were quick to hire a full-time asst.

Posted February 08, 2006
This school is top notch. Everyone seems to like their job and the people they work with. Most staff know the childrens names and many of the parents as well. They truly seem to care. My kids have been there for 3 years now and I have no complaints. Even when class sizes get large they find the resources to give them help.

East Orient Elementary School
7431 SE 302nd Ave, Gresham, OR  97080
Last modified East Orient Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Orient Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top