West Orient Middle School 3

Posted March 29, 2014
im currently in the 7th grade at West orient middle school. I've been goin to the orient schools since kindergarten. West Orient definitely it's the best school out there. theres a lot of bullying that teachers and staff are oblivious to. some kids, sometimes including me, don't want to go to school because of this! when students talk to the staff about bullying that occurs, not much help is given. although, this school isn't too bad. teachers are very nice and offer extra help if needed. all in all, West Orient may not be a great social environment, the learning environment is much better.

West Orient Middle School 1

Posted February 02, 2012
This is the worst school my children have ever attended! The staff are NOT supportive of student's success in any way! There is bullying and harassment not just by the students but by the staff and teachers as well! As a parent that has volunteered in the Gresham Barlow district for many years I am appalled at all that goes on behind closed doors at this school!!!! I have contacted the district several times over many of the obscene things I have witnessed and the harassment our children have endured and the district ignores it or covers it up. They do not care what the staff is doing to the students either! I am disgusted! Do NOT allow this to happen to YOUR children!

Posted November 28, 2010
My son is an 8th grade student at Dexter McCarty and he loves school. I apprieciate the accelerated classes in math and language arts that challenge him. He likes all of his teachers, especially Mr. Burton, the band teacher. I know that my son will be ready for High School next year.

Posted February 02, 2009
I have 4 children that have been at West Orient at one time or another. The two youngest are currently 7th graders. We have been extremely pleased with the school overall.

Posted October 31, 2008
I am currently an 8th grader at West Orient. I love West Orient. The teachers are great and friendly. No one is ever left out or anything. Barley any fights. Ive have been in West for now 3 years and I have only seen and herd of one fight this whole 3 years. Over at West we all feel like family, seriously.

Posted August 10, 2008
i am an 8th grader at west orient....i think its a really awesome school.....its small so u can't get lost.....when i was a 6th grader my 1st year of middle school it only took me the 1st 2 days of school to know my way around the building.....there is not a lot of fighting or bullying really at all...i would recremend it to all middle school students

Posted March 15, 2008

West Orient Middle School 2

Posted January 03, 2008
I am a student at West Orient. The staff there is very oblivious to all the shoving, kicking and punching that goes on. Especially at recess. The teachers could be nicer, they are extremely rude and that might be effecting the schools envirorment.

Posted November 29, 2007

Posted October 17, 2005

West Orient Middle School
29805 SE Orient Dr, Gresham, OR  97080
Last modified West Orient Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Orient Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top